The Manchester United Thread

Top performance. Killed the game after an hour rested some players. Scored some good goals and DDG made a couple of top class confidence boosting saves. Rashford not quite at it yet which is good news for us. And I’m not sure Pogba is either but he’s just so **** talented he bosses it anyway ?

Great performance all round. Besides a brief 10 minute spell in the 2nd half, I never felt Brighton were going to score. We could've added a few more goals as well.

Only negative is Rashford. He isn't quite back to his pre-injury self.

Matic's issue isn't his quality, but how much football he could play (hes not going to play 50 games a season) and the fact we constant gave the ball away and exposed him. He's been great since we press proactively, and his on the ball work is exemplary.

Another monstrous performance by Partey at Camp Nou. It's no gimme to stand out as a midfield ball handler/technician for a Simeone side. Whoever gets him will be a lucky team, just really wish we were in for him. Ideal Matic replacement & for release-clause pennies & I know for a fact he wants PL footy

Another monstrous performance by Partey at Camp Nou. It's no gimme to stand out as a midfield ball handler/technician for a Simeone side. Whoever gets him will be a lucky team, just really wish we were in for him. Ideal Matic replacement & for release-clause pennies & I know for a fact he wants PL footy
Not sure he definitely wants PL when he’s currently mulling over Atlético new contract offer. But would be a good signing for someone

Not sure he definitely wants PL when he’s currently mulling over Atlético new contract offer. But would be a good signing for someone

Was told by very close source he loves Atleti but really wants to play in the PL. Biggest factor will be the money though, as he wants to earn a big pay day before he goes downhill. If Atleti can match PL money he'd stay. Which isn't likely if PL clubs have sense

#mufc's trio of Martial, Rashford and Greenwood is the sixth most prolific in Europe with 50 goals. They have an average age of 21.3 years old

I’m watching Bournemouth 0-2 down at home to Newcastle atm. If they play like this at our place at the weekend it could be a cricket score. Absolutely all over the place and the defence looks like there playing in quick sand