The Manchester United Thread

You have a great chance at 4th as Leicester currently trailing Everton have fallen off the wagon since Jan. I wonder if the media will have a go at their darling the con man himself Rodgers who once he has gotten his teeth into any project shows his true colors. I've said it before and I'll say it again excellent coach but a terrible manager who needs to know that possession for possession's sake doesn't mean good football but is boring and goes against the squad you actually have.

You have a great chance at 4th as Leicester currently trailing Everton have fallen off the wagon since Jan. I wonder if the media will have a go at their darling the con man himself Rodgers who once he has gotten his teeth into any project shows his true colors. I've said it before and I'll say it again excellent coach but a terrible manager who needs to know that possession for possession's sake doesn't mean good football but is boring and goes against the squad you actually have.
Of coarse they won’t for some reason they love hom

From Simon Peach:

#MUFC have confirmed that Angel Gomes "has not taken up the offer of a new contract & has, therefore, left the club". The club statement says "everybody at Manchester United would like to wish Angel the very best of luck for the future & thank him for his efforts for the club"

Laurie Whitall of the Athletic is saying Gomes does not have an agreement with any clubs yet. Still likely to be contact with him and Utd in coming days. Strange he hasn’t even found a club yet!

I believe we also have a realistic chance at 3rd as well. Chelsea aren't as invincible as everyone makes them out to be

A good week indeed, but for the love of all god, can we seriously not F this up now? How poor are those teams above us recently and yet we are STILL behind them!

Come on, we have the momentum, lets get this ****** CL spot!!!!

A good week for Utd but there is no need to get excited there is still plenty of games to go and things can change suddenly like last season. However, that said the way Leicester have being playing 4th is definitely in sight.

A good week for Utd but there is no need to get excited there is still plenty of games to go and things can change suddenly like last season. However, that said the way Leicester have being playing 4th is definitely in sight.
Not 4th but 3rd also

Honestly, you look at out last 6 games, should be 16/18 points, West ham and maybe Saints being banana skins. Anything else is simply dropping points and given whats at stake, unnacceptable. For a long time we've not looked close enough, we've manged to claw our way back, need to finish the job

Honestly, you look at out last 6 games, should be 16/18 points, West ham and maybe Saints being banana skins. Anything else is simply dropping points and given whats at stake, unnacceptable. For a long time we've not looked close enough, we've manged to claw our way back, need to finish the job

Unfortunately every time we get in a position like this we slip up. Listening to Lampard after the game last night it could have literally been any of our managers post Fergie. On paper we should smash Bournemouth given both our recent forms, but as somebody said above, it really wouldnt surprise me if we lost 1-0 or drew. Looking at the remaining fixtures for us, Chelsea and Leicester, it really should be in our own hand. Especially playing Leicester in the final game. But we never do anything the easy way.

Also guess who has been advising Gomes... Pini Zahavi