The Manchester United Thread

Laird is considered a genuine prospect to eventually rival Aaron Wan-Bissaka at right-back. #mufc
Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
RedReveal
@RedReveal
Neil Wood says Laird can switch between right-back and left-back. #mufc

Never forget this. Always use to show it to anyone who asked what Williams was like. Proper talented lad who gets our rivalries through and through .....

You always show an absolutely reckless, two-footed, off the ground tattle to promote a player?

Not sure where to begin with that?

You always show an absolutely reckless, two-footed, off the ground tattle to promote a player?

Not sure where to begin with that?
Love a true crunch blood and thunder Derby. Unfortunately any resemblance of a challenge has gone out the game. Don’t condone that in football btw just what the rivalry means etc

Leicester are gone imo. Rodgers has them in freefall third should be the target now. You wouldn't even need to beat them the last game, they have been in relegation form since feb.

You need to let this mad hatred of him go, mate.

It's like a red rag to a bull for you.

Only thing that worries me slightly from Ole's presser yesterday is he mentioned about possibly making a few changes. In my opinion we need to make this as straight forward as possible, same team again and only worry about resting players when the job is done... not before!

Massive opportunity today, would be criminal to let it slip. Whist I agree with Mike the run in on paper is favourable, we had a good chance for top 4 last season and we let it slip away. Ole actually made a good point that all the teams left in our run in are actually opponents we have dropped points against, so not that straight forward.

Only thing that worries me slightly from Ole's presser yesterday is he mentioned about possibly making a few changes. In my opinion we need to make this as straight forward as possible, same team again and only worry about resting players when the job is done... not before!

Massive opportunity today, would be criminal to let it slip. Whist I agree with Mike the run in on paper is favourable, we had a good chance for top 4 last season and we let it slip away. Ole actually made a good point that all the teams left in our run in are actually opponents we have dropped points against, so not that straight forward.
If players have knocks like he said of coarse we have to make changes. No point playing players with knocks just because it puts the best 11 on the pitch. Also got to remember Rashford has had back surgery and needs to be managed Pogba also coming off nearly missing the whole season. Don’t forget forget the quick turn around straight into next season. These players need to be managed or we are gonna end up with another Pogba and Rashford and it’s gonna ruin next season before it gets going.

You have a squad and it’s there to be used.

Paper talk says pogba and Bruno are injured after a clash in training but I cant see anything about it anywhere else. Any truth in it?

First unchanged line up for 3 matches in a row since 2006. Hope we get an good early lead and takes players off!

If players have knocks like he said of coarse we have to make changes. No point playing players with knocks just because it puts the best 11 on the pitch. Also got to remember Rashford has had back surgery and needs to be managed Pogba also coming off nearly missing the whole season. Don’t forget forget the quick turn around straight into next season. These players need to be managed or we are gonna end up with another Pogba and Rashford and it’s gonna ruin next season before it gets going.

You have a squad and it’s there to be used.

Squad is there to be used when needed but not now - big drop off in quality but mores the players have just had 3/4 months rest and there is a 5 day recovery period after today until our next game. Thankfully Ole didn't rotate as that would have been overthinking, plus PL is our priority for me to try and guarantee CL.

Squad is there to be used when needed but not now - big drop off in quality but mores the players have just had 3/4 months rest and there is a 5 day recovery period after today until our next game. Thankfully Ole didn't rotate as that would have been overthinking, plus PL is our priority for me to try and guarantee CL.
You day big drop off. But not if your only switching 2/3 max. And we were doing fine without Pogba and Rashford averaging 2.2 gls a game before the lockdown