The Manchester United Thread

utdreport
@utdreport
Mason Greenwood has matched Romelu Lukaku's 2018/19 goal tally for Manchester United (15)

Mason Greenwood has scored as many Premier League goals this season as Roberto Firmino (8).

Greenwood has started 7 games. Firmino has started 30. ?

Top scoring players aged 21 or under in the Premier League this season:

? M. Greenwood [8 — 921 minutes]
? C. Pulisic [7 — 1291 minutes]
? M. Mount [6 — 2519 minutes]

A frankly ridiculous talent. ?

No Man Utd player has reached 10 Premier League goal involvements for the club faster than Bruno Fernandes.

Only Eric Cantona and Robin van Persie can match him.. and they both won the title in their first season. ?

Manchester United have won more points (21) and scored more goals (20) than any other team in the Premier League since Bruno Fernandes made his debut in the competition.

Fernandes has been directly involved in 55% of those goals. ??

I hope Man Utd has finally turned the corner. Not that I like Man Utd, just there needs to be competition for LFC. With Man City finally having to comply with the same financial rules as everyone else, they will fade. With Greenwood, Martial, Rashford, and Sancho up front, ****. I would take that over Salah, Firminho, Mane any day.

Bruno Fernandes is easily the singing of the season. He turned that team into a force.

Mason Greenwood has scored as many Premier League goals this season as Roberto Firmino (8).

Greenwood has started 7 games. Firmino has started 30. ?

Top scoring players aged 21 or under in the Premier League this season:

? M. Greenwood [8 — 921 minutes]
? C. Pulisic [7 — 1291 minutes]
? M. Mount [6 — 2519 minutes]

A frankly ridiculous talent. ?

I laughing emojed that.

Not to slight Greenwood. But the absurdity of twitter folk to make such a bizarre apple and oranges comparison.

I hope Man Utd has finally turned the corner. Not that I like Man Utd, just there needs to be competition for LFC. With Man City finally having to comply with the same financial rules as everyone else, they will fade. With Greenwood, Martial, Rashford, and Sancho up front, ****. I would take that over Salah, Firminho, Mane any day.

Bruno Fernandes is easily the singing of the season. He turned that team into a force.
Okay, calm down. The trio of Firmino, Salah and Mane won the champions league and premier league. They're veterans at the peak of their careers meanwhile Martial, Rashford, greenwood and Sancho are more potential and still have a lot to prove

Btw I would avoid Jack Grealish like the plague. Spends the majority of the game on the floor diving if anyone breathes next to him. Souness said it best that anyone gets tackled that much doesnt see the picture quick enough.

Btw I would avoid Jack Grealish like the plague. Spends the majority of the game on the floor diving if anyone breathes next to him. Souness said it best that anyone gets tackled that much doesnt see the picture quick enough.
Dont agree what he said in that regards. Talking bollocks as per. Messi, Ronaldo, Hazard, DSilva, Sterling all get fouls a lot I guess they couldn’t see the picture quick enough either.

Hope we are planning to invest this summer, not just sign a few players to contracts and hope that will be good enough to make the next step. Think the Matic contract was deserved, but the length is a bit optimistic, he’ll be 35 by then and can’t see him still playing that role.

Dont agree what he said in that regards. Talking bollocks as per. Messi, Ronaldo, Hazard, DSilva, Sterling all get fouls a lot I guess they couldn’t see the picture quick enough either.
Except watching them you could see that it was the only way to stop them e.g Messi and hazard. I swear I guarantee if someone re-watched all the so-called fouls against Grealish more than half is him dropping to the floor the moment someone went near him. Infuriating watching him play reminds me of Zaha always looking for a foul rather than focused on the game.

Hope we are planning to invest this summer, not just sign a few players to contracts and hope that will be good enough to make the next step. Think the Matic contract was deserved, but the length is a bit optimistic, he’ll be 35 by then and can’t see him still playing that role.
2+1 ain’t bad tbh. Especially if he’s used properly. Can see him taking a coaching role also. We will defo invest this summer and ship out players

Except watching them you could see that it was the only way to stop them e.g Messi and hazard. I swear I guarantee if someone re-watched all the so-called fouls against Grealish more than half is him dropping to the floor the moment someone went near him. Infuriating watching him play reminds me of Zaha always looking for a foul rather than focused on the game.

Would much rather have Grealish in the squad and around the first team, over wastes of spaces like Lingard and Andreas.