The Manchester United Thread

Would much rather have Grealish in the squad and around the first team, over wastes of spaces like Lingard and Andreas.

He's better than both players but they barely make the first 18 these days lol

Grealish is best utilized on the left or as a goal scoring 10. I assume he'd want first team football if he were to leave Aston Villa however, that's not guaranteed given those 2 positions are occupied by a Marcus Rashford or Bruno Fernandes.

He could play on the right but I'd prefer a pure right winger.

Speaking of squad depth, James Rodriguez will be available at just €25 million. I'd honest buy him and have him as a backup to Bruno. Better him that Pereria lmao

Speaking of squad depth, James Rodriguez will be available at just €25 million. I'd honest buy him and have him as a backup to Bruno. Better him that Pereria lmao
God no! Be a terrible signing and something we would of done in the past. Pay absolute bonkers wages on a player from another top club that hasn’t delivered same goes for these crazy Griezmann links. Give me Grealish or VDB to be a rotation player over the likes of Pereria, Mata, Lingard.

We need to get squad players who can still be first teamers when needed. Because the drop off from the likes of Bruno to whoever comes on is scary. Three in particular (Mata, Jesse, Andreas) Also think James isn't that good, but he's still really young and is a decent back up winger.

James is done, and would have high wages, and would want to start every game, not that I blame him. The only person likely coming in as a starter would be Sancho, if that happens. Everyone else will be quality depth or a long term replacement for players

The only variation on that is if Bournemouth go down. Ake is too good to stay down there

God no! Be a terrible signing and something we would of done in the past. Pay absolute bonkers wages on a player from another top club that hasn’t delivered same goes for these crazy Griezmann links. Give me Grealish or VDB to be a rotation player over the likes of Pereria, Mata, Lingard.
I guess you have a point but you know neither Grealish not VDB would agree to be squad players.

James is done, and would have high wages, and would want to start every game, not that I blame him. The only person likely coming in as a starter would be Sancho, if that happens. Everyone else will be quality depth or a long term replacement for players

He would be insane to demand first team football at this stage of his career considering how much he's stagnated. if he does demand first team football then he can **** off then. You're probably right about the high wages.

You're jumping the gun too early lol. Credit to him for turning things around but I can't help but feel a bit of deja vu from last season when we went on a similar unbeaten run under OGS for it to all come crashing down.

I personally think he's still tactically inept but he has the creative players to bail him out of spots. This could be a purple patch for all we know.

You're jumping the gun too early lol. Credit to him for turning things around but I can't help but feel a bit of deja vu from last season when we went on a similar unbeaten run under OGS for it to all come crashing down.

I personally think he's still tactically inept but he has the creative players to bail him out of spots. This could be a purple patch for all we know.

Doesn't say much about Pep then, was basically Ole's tactical setup and plan that done the double over City. And i'm not even a big Ole fan, but you're making him sound like a sunday league manager.

Doesn't say much about Pep then, was basically Ole's tactical setup and plan that done the double over City. And i'm not even a big Ole fan, but you're making him sound like a sunday league manager.

City haven't been the same animal this season and Nuno Espirto also did the double over him as well. Does that mean Nuno has the ability to coach a top team?

Yeah this nonsense about Ole being a PE teacher and tactically inept has to stop. And yes Wolves manager would likely do well at a bigger club.