The Manchester United Thread

C'mon lads, I've said too much shít to a few Chelsea fans for us to go ahead and lose/draw this ?

should have said nothing never mind lol
Dont worry, Martial, Rashford and Greenwood running at defense is so scary and effective thing. Not many can defend against it, especially when Bruno and Pogba are feeding them with great balls.

Dirty fùcking cùnt Romeu needs the eyeballs slapped out of his head for that challenge.

We didn't play well enough tonight imo, started sluggish then got a bit better, second half didn't really do anything though... needed to kill the game.

We didn't play well enough tonight imo, started sluggish then got a bit better, second half didn't really do anything though... needed to kill the game.
I think Southampton get a little bit of credit there. They basically always play well at OT

This was always my worry about playing the same team game after game after game. We seen the evidence against Villa for the first 25 mins sluggish as **** and tonight we were sluggish and sloppy most of the night. How the **** did Romeu not get sent off I never know. Still in our hands so no point in being to annoyed. Credit to Saints they have been great since the return also.

Also the drop off in quality is very noticable when the likes of Pogba, Fernandes etc go off.

I do understand why he had the subs as both players started to look leggy but we just left the huge hole in the final third. Of course we were unlucky with having to play the remainder of the game with 10 men

I do understand why he had the subs as both players started to look leggy but we just left the huge hole in the final third. Of course we were unlucky with having to play the remainder of the game with 10 men
Yeah I’m not complaining about the subs made just when the huge drop of in quality in the final third and CM when you lose the likes of Pogba, Fernandes, Martial etc. That’s why Sancho then a Grealish or VDB is key this summer. Yeah that cost us the match I reckon playing the last however long it was with 10.

Oh well still unbeaten and still in our hands.

That's being the story of the whole season to be honest, they get themselves into a decent position when their nearest rivals mess up only to make a mess of it themselves. Chelsea fans must be laughing their heads off today. However, it's not the end of the world Chelsea still have to play Liverpool and Wolves to play both are tricky fixtures (ready relegated Norwich which shouldn't be too hard), whilst Leicester have still to play United, Spurs and Sheff Utd. Both will drop points I'm sure so it's up to the United team to make sure there are no more mistakes on their behalf. Of the three sets of fans Leicester's will be the least confident especially since their form since the return has been very up and down.

That's being the story of the whole season to be honest, they get themselves into a decent position when their nearest rivals mess up only to make a mess of it themselves. Chelsea fans must be laughing their heads off today. However, it's not the end of the world Chelsea still have to play Liverpool and Wolves to play both are tricky fixtures (ready relegated Norwich which shouldn't be too hard), whilst Leicester have still to play United, Spurs and Sheff Utd. Both will drop points I'm sure so it's up to the United team to make sure there are no more mistakes on their behalf. Of the three sets of fans Leicester's will be the least confident especially since their form since the return has been very up and down.
Yeah normally would be a bit annoyed over last night but all things considered it’s still a good point and still in our hands with the easier fixtures. Lads need to get some good recovery in before Thursday

Love reading the reactionary Comments after the match. I see AWB is the new Titus Bramble this morning. Not good enough at any level and apparently needs upgrading ASAP if we wanna challenge ??‍♂️