The Manchester United Thread

Also, remind me again of our transfer window. A week ago, we didn't have a RW. Now, apparently, we have signed two in Pallistri and Traore (both very young and supposedly both in the first team - with a crazy fee for Traore (in Jan, I know)) and we are still in for one of Sarr and Dembele? And on-top of this, maintaining that we will still be in for Sancho next year.

What is happening?

Also, remind me again of our transfer window. A week ago, we didn't have a RW. Now, apparently, we have signed two in Pallistri and Traore (both very young and supposedly both in the first team - with a crazy fee for Traore (in Jan, I know)) and we are still in for one of Sarr and Dembele? And on-top of this, maintaining that we will still be in for Sancho next year.

What is happening?
Shambles mate, Shambles. Perhaps it's only a loan from Dembele?

What is happening?
You forgot about Stefanovic also.

It’s like poka mon gotta catch em all ?

Oh yeah, let's not forget him. And also there's Chong, who was showing promising signs initially in Germany. So, we go from having no RW for years to suddenly having a wardrobe full of them? Awesome sauce.

Clearly, we didn't learn from stockpiling CBs then? Charming.

Also, I would be scared to touch Dembele, even on loan. Because there would be a loan fee involved and we would be covering his wages, which is still a huge drain for a player with supposed training problems who is always injured. Mad that Barca paid 135 Mn for him. Wow.

Oh good. We need this in the dressing room, someone to round people up and tell it as it is. Love Bruno for this! A swift kick up the **** is desperately needed in the dressing room, and it can't always come from the manager. We haven't had someone this vocal since Keane, surely?
But if its to be believed, solskjaer has stuck up for golden boy Maquire. What message does that send to Bruno. Shambles.

Dear god, what on earth? How do you stop supporting your club to go support a core rival? OR does he not know Leeds and us have a rivalry? And 40 years? Are you kidding me? So, he supported the club through relegation but can't handle a 1- 6 result? Hilarious.
It must be a Leeds fan trying to troll and failing....

Shaw and Maguire are absolutely abysmal. Young was a better captain. Don't think i've disliked a united player so much.

What is happening?

Whoever is saying that should be on a stage.

That's EPIC comedy gold!

Maguire is awful, I've got to say not sure how he is even this bad. The midfield in front is really exposing him though.

Will reserve judgements on Maguire as a player. Was good last year and definately improved our defence. This year he’s been tosh no doubt about!! Maybe the summer stuff has truly messed his head up. But then again every player looks Bob atm.