The Manchester United Thread

Next game is Arsenal? Good, easy 3 points.
Nah, they'll park the bus and that's my worry. We struggle against teams that park the bus. If we were facing an Arsene post invincible arsenal, I'd say we're built to wreck his sides in the break.

Nah, they'll park the bus and that's my worry. We struggle against teams that park the bus. If we were facing an Arsene post invincible arsenal, I'd say we're built to wreck his sides in the break.
I've not watched Arsenal in a long time, do they really set up defensively? And again, they have David Luiz, so at least 2 to 3 mistakes are given.

I've not watched Arsenal in a long time, do they really set up defensively? And again, they have David Luiz, so at least 2 to 3 mistakes are given.
They play similarly to Atletico Madrid now. Usually a back 5 with 2 pivots. They depend a lot on long balls from David Luiz/Tierney to Aubamayang.

Do you have a transcript of it?
No mate. He was asked about the diamond and the back3/5 working for us. He was basically saying that he’s been working on things with the coaching staff as we don’t really have any genuine out and out wingers for a 4231 or 433 to work properly. Sounds like we could be sticking with a 2 up top formation from now on

Lost 1-0 in the FA youth cup semi to Chelsea. Was under the pump the first 30 mins but defended great. then were the better team the last 14 of the first half with a bit of magic from Elanga hitting the bar setting himself up with a over kick.

Second half conceded early after switching off and after that was a pretty even second half. Chelsea just deserved winners also a much much more experienced team that only one will be elegible for this seasons fa youth cup. All Utds team will be eligible as it was a couple years younger on average than Chelsea.

Plus we had 5 players missing out on loan and 4 missing due to playing last. Will be good to be able to register all our new signings for this years comp.

St

Attachments

• BF011F26-2AA8-44C8-9534-D593ED7F42C8.png
    BF011F26-2AA8-44C8-9534-D593ED7F42C8.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
I say this more in hope for improvement than anything as I'm watching but man alive this abysmal. Like PROPER abysmal. Arsenal should be in front but that's not saying much.

Oh for the days when this fixture was THE game in Europe. Never mind the PL. Which invariably decided the PL.

Now, it's just two mid-table clubs going absolutely nowhere.

I would say surely the next 45 can't be as dire but with these two coaches, I sadly think it can. Here's hoping things change.

Shambles of a first half. IDK what happened to that team that played RB Leipzig midweek as this is virtually the same team minus Matic and Martial

This has been horrific, CL we may look good but in the league just no consistency at all.

Ole has cocked this up today, McTominay for 90 minutes.. really? Pogba with another careless tackle.

I just think our whole approach today has been terrible.

This has been horrific, CL we may look good but in the league just no consistency at all.

Ole has cocked this up today, McTominay for 90 minutes.. really? Pogba with another careless tackle.

I just think our whole approach today has been terrible.
This is a Jekyll and Hyde team mate. You just don't know what you'll get.