The Manchester United Thread

I'm not kidding Scouse... There is some ***** in there.
I had a look a few months ago and among other *****, I found a 12" of this wankstain in the history of music :ROFLMAO:

You're killing me here mate. 🤣🤣🤣

(Along with making me reassess if the '80s were actually as great as I remember? 😂).

You're killing me here mate. 🤣🤣🤣

(Along with making me reassess if the '80s were actually as great as I remember? 😂).

I sware to jaysus!!
I have very fond memories of the 80's. Moochin mots, fit as a fiddle, DJ on Radio Dublin, thinking nothing was better than a Frankie Says War T-shirt and a Sigue Sigue Sputnik white label DJ ONLY mix under your arm :LOL:
You look back now and apart from all the English burds flinging themselves at me in Temple Bar, it was a bit ***** ;)

@Anthony

Can I just say, talking 'songs' .....

Ray Houghton, on the absolutely brilliant, emotional 'Finding Jack Charlton' Irish doco film, singing .....

'Who put the ball in the English net? Who put the ball in the English net? Who put the ball in the English net? I DID! I DID!'

Is the single best piece of TV I've EVER had the privilege of watching!!!!!! 😂

Back in a day we had this boxer who would hit opponents in the balls and get disqualified in the fights he was comfortably controlling and leading on all scorecards.

Some folks just crumble under pressure and the spotlight.

@Anthony

Can I just say, talking 'songs' .....

Ray Houghton, on the absolutely brilliant, emotional 'Finding Jack Charlton' Irish doco film, singing .....

'Who put the ball in the English net? Who put the ball in the English net? Who put the ball in the English net? I DID! I DID!'

Is the single best piece of TV I've EVER had the privilege of watching!!!!!! 😂

Brilliant :LOL:

scouse ofc the 80 were awsome beside that C U N T that was in number 10

8 years, 3 days since the Evil B I T C H hit the mud.

Not that I'm counting like. 😉

It's just fortunate we aren't allowed in grounds at the minute mate or else fireworks and a party going off at theat glorious anniversary through the silence for a humongous racist, bigot might not have gone down well Sat'day .....

Could do with Chelsea beating City next week. Then us beating Burnley. Put us 8 behind City with a game in hand.

Yeah, at, I've seen this sort of deflection before like when Conte was celebrating every goal when we got battered at the bridge, Jose took issue with the celebrations seriously and pivoted away from our poor performance

I hope you didn't suffer any serious injury there Son, your eyes seems a bit wrong after that monstrous foul by McTominay.
**** football, **** divers. I'm done.

Im going to play devil's advocate here and say I can 100% understand why it was given as a foul. McTominay makes 2 movements with his arm. One with his shoulder, which is fine, but his second one with his elbow was deliberate. He did not need to move his elbow at all, he was away from Son. Its definitely soft, but I can understand why it was given.

Edit: I wouldnt have been surprised if it wasn't a foul. My point is more McTominay was a bit silly for giving the Ref/VAR a decision to make