The Manchester United Thread

Bwoahhh. What an incredible shootout. I dont think I have ever seen a shootout with such high quality kicks. Even as a neutral I was getting nervous by the end of it!

Bwoahhh. What an incredible shootout. I dont think I have ever seen a shootout with such high quality kicks. Even as a neutral I was getting nervous by the end of it!

Yeah 21 amazing penalties, then De Gea steps in and shoots like it's a first time he kicked a football.

If OGS were slick with subs, he would've subbed off DDG for Henderson at the death ala LVG in the WC

Frustrating as heck. Vanj was exactly right and how I felt pretty much the whole build up. Villarreal were never interested in playing any football and just sat in a low block. And knew our CBs would give up a chance at a set piece. No surprise whatsoever it was Lindersoft. And they was always going to mark Bruno out the game. Emery tactics spot!

Ole I thought was brave at the start and happy with the starting 11. But FFS when we equalised and was on top why not make any subs it was obvious to anyone some players were getting fatigued.

Ole really needs to use his bench/squad more next season. And stop ****** sticking with his favourites no matter how ***** they are playing. ****** Rashford plays way to much he’s been ***** for weeks and missed a **** easy chance to win us the match. Ok he’s playing with 2 injuries and still done pretty well. But Ole needs to be ruthless.

Big summer ahead. This restructured DOF and Technical director really need to give him the players he wants. Coz it’s looking pretty **** sure that he didn’t choose to sign DVB. Not 1 min in a ****** EL final. Gutted!!

Oh and please sign a defence set piece coach 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Frustrating as heck. Vanj was exactly right and how I felt pretty much the whole build up. Villarreal were never interested in playing any football and just sat in a low block. And knew our CBs would give up a chance at a set piece. No surprise whatsoever it was Lindersoft. And they was always going to mark Bruno out the game. Emery tactics spot!

Ole I thought was brave at the start and happy with the starting 11. But FFS when we equalised and was on top why not make any subs it was obvious to anyone some players were getting fatigued.

Ole really needs to use his bench/squad more next season. And stop ****** sticking with his favourites no matter how ***** they are playing. ****** Rashford plays way to much he’s been ***** for weeks and missed a **** easy chance to win us the match. Ok he’s playing with 2 injuries and still done pretty well. But Ole needs to be ruthless.

Big summer ahead. This restructured DOF and Technical director really need to give him the players he wants. Coz it’s looking pretty **** sure that he didn’t choose to sign DVB. Not 1 min in a ****** EL final. Gutted!!

Oh and please sign a defence set piece coach 🙏🏼🙏🏼

I thought Emery subbing off Bacca for Coquelin was just brilliant game management. Right after we scored and we're gaining some steam, he sensed this and killed off our momentum with that sub. I hope our P.E teacher took notes as opposed to waiting up until the 100th minute mark to make your first sub.

Tale of two managers: Seasoned acute tactician that was unfairly hounded by arsenal fans vs a one- dimensional pashun merchant that can't coach out repeated deficiencies.

You have to win this game. The BT commentary was nauseating so disrespectful to villareal.
On vacation so needed to stream the game. Holy moly the bias to united and pure disrespect to Villarreal, seems they only knew that their city is 50k large and nothing else.

Why is the commentators quality so bad and one sided. Has it always been like this?

On vacation so needed to stream the game. Holy moly the bias to united and pure disrespect to Villarreal, seems they only knew that their city is 50k large and nothing else.

Why is the commentators quality so bad and one sided. Has it always been like this?
BT commentary has always been white tbh. And bias in commentary has always been a thing. And not just to English teams playing other teams around the world. It’s clearly the case when they play each other also. Usually towards the big teams.

I think Ole has done a good job stabilising the club but if we see the same situation with regards to subs and conceding step plays next season he won’t last till Christmas. Especially if we get the 3 players he keeps talking about in every interview.

Just watched the game back. So many tired players by 70 min mark! And wtf was DDG and Pogba doing int the lead up to there goal 😡

*Nicked from elsewhere-

Congratulations to Man Utd.

The only team to be knocked out of the Champions league , Europa League and European SuperLeague all in the same season.

#progress

I'm done with Solskjaer, totally done. After that shambles of in game management there is just no defending him. I don't give a **** anymore, we are never catching up Pep with Solskjaer as manager, we're just not. So unless united fans just want to be the second best team in Manchester against next season then yeah... pfft pathetic.

EVERYONE could see players were burnt out, that game needed to be won before penalties, they are always a lottery.

I'm done with Solskjaer, totally done. After that shambles of in game management there is just no defending him. I don't give a **** anymore, we are never catching up Pep with Solskjaer as manager, we're just not. So unless united fans just want to be the second best team in Manchester against next season then yeah... pfft pathetic.

EVERYONE could see players were burnt out, that game needed to be won before penalties, they are always a lottery.
Yeah having watched it again there’s absolutely no defending him on yesterday’s account absolutely shocking in game manager performance!!