The Manchester United Thread

U16 won 1-0 against Birmingham, score doesn't do it justice, McAllister and Berry ran the show. Birmingham could spend 2 mins out of there own half. McAllister is a talent 14 yrs old running games at 2 yrs above his age

Ballsey from Ole. Changing the whole XI in his best chance of a trophy this year.

I like that. You go get 'em son!

Concede a laughable goal. Then get denied a blatant pen. Gonna be one of those nights!

Why the heck is there no VAR!

Played some good stuff…looked a threat but just lacking a final ball

6 shots on target from 29 attempts. You can see why we never won that. We lacked a clinical edge in the final 3rd.

I used to rate Martial but now it's like playing without a striker

**** you Moss!

I'm sure we all want to use the "Oh Ole used a rotational XI". So did west ham so I wonder what the excuse is now.

Tbf to him, we created a good number of chances in the 2nd half but why is it that it takes a whole half to actually play?

I'm sure we all want to use the "Oh Ole used a rotational XI". So did west ham so I wonder what the excuse is now.

Tbf to him, we created a good number of chances in the 2nd half but why is it that it takes a whole half to actually play?
Didn’t watch all. But just seen the stats. Nearly 64% possession. Nearly 30 efforts with 10 on target.

From what I did see. Martial and Bailly time is surely up. And as we all know Matic is only good for 60 mins. Was embarrassing to watch Noble run past Dalot on a few occasions.

Disappointed with the result obviously but I wanted a lot of rotation also. Really must win in the league next if that’s what he’s prioritising.

This was the lowering of expectations Ive mentioned many times when it comes to Ole. Im now reading that its because uniteds depth is poor and a whole other host of other excuses. It's good depth when you win but their scrubs now when you lose. It shouldn't require squad depth to beat West Hams B team. It seems certain fans are more interested in the cult of Ole instead of caring what the actual outlook of the club is.

Knew as soon as the team was announced with Martial playing as a forward that it was going to be tough to score. He isn't a CFwd and never will be, he is too inconsistent. It was the perfect game to play Greenwood in the centre as he isn't going to get a shout with Ronaldo and Cavani in the squad this season to be fair.

This was the lowering of expectations Ive mentioned many times when it comes to Ole. Im now reading that its because uniteds depth is poor and a whole other host of other excuses. It's good depth when you win but their scrubs now when you lose. It shouldn't require squad depth to beat West Hams B team. It seems certain fans are more interested in the cult of Ole instead of caring what the actual outlook of the club is.

It’s not just the lack of quality depth mate. The first XI is never competing with their rivals over 38 games regardless of the clown managing them with such an unbalanced midfield midfield and continually poor defence. Collectively and personnel wise.

But all his ex-teammates the media defend him even more now the unneeded luxury of Ronaldo was added.

Its a really bizarre phenomenon the more he fails, the more protection he gets from the likes of Neville (PLEASE keep trying to deflect it on to L’pool and saying we have problems. LOVING you taking any pressure and attention off us yer divvy yer), Ferdinand and co.