The Manchester United Thread

It could still be the reason for wanting to get rid we don't know exactly what goes on behind closed doors. Personally I feel it would be a big mistake to let him go, the lad hasn't been given a real chance especially when you look at the dross currently getting regular first team minutes.
If they are open to selling which is unknown depending on who you believe. It will be likely due to someone offering a decent to go towards someone else. But I agree I want him to stay.

Last edited:
If they want to open to selling which is unknown depending on who you believe. It will be likely due to someone offering a decent some time go towards someone else. But I agree I want him to stay.

images.jpeg

Goldbridge will still be licking Ronaldo balls and blaming the fans for slating Ronaldo. Causing us of dividing the fan base with the Ronaldo is a bad influence agenda. F.e king Clown it’s pretty obvious he’s one of the major issues in the dressing room. Heck you can see that by how he acts when ETH tries to talk to him on the touch line. And his spat with McClaren.

Well good enjoyable 1-0 win for the womens team against PSG. Bayern in the final of the Cup next. Zelem with a good goal from outside the box.

Impressive performance and good debuts for a few of the new signing who all impressed.

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

@utdreport
·
A New York-based investment fund are said to be considering putting together an offer to take over Manchester United @ESPN

Football agent Jon Smith: "#mufc, I believe, will be sold within the next 24 months. There are people circling." #mulive [@talkSPORT]

Tom McDermott

Serious #MUFC sale murmurings this evening. Expecting more news over the next week or so. Various groups at work.

After Manchester United’s awful start to the season, the focus has once again turned to the Glazers. This thread will look at some of the reasons why the club’s fans might be unhappy with their owners – from a financial perspective. Tweet by @SwissRamble.
The Most Important Glazers Video Every Man Utd Fan MUST Watch And Share. By United Peoples TV.
(edited)