The Manchester United Thread

So I only caught the last 20 mins of the game as I had other priorities (as I knew the outcome of the game beforehand so why even bother) but I respectfully disagree. We just parked the bus and “tried” to hit city on the break. When we did get into positions, our forwards have no hold up play whatsoever (this is where I miss Hojlund). I heard Rashford talked up prior to tuning in and I thought he was rubbish (great goal from the highlights btw).

At the end, we’re lucky city didn’t score 3 in the first half alone. It’s a tall ask going to city to beat them. Then when you consider our injury list, the game was simply a procession from my pov
We should have had 3 in the first half tbf

Really now? We should’ve scored more than shots? I know not to solely judge the game solely based on stats but where there chances our forwards spurned by not shooting at all?
Yes. Rashford goal. Then Rashford **** up one on one where all he had to do was get that first header into his path. And then the one where he had a free shot at the back post but slashed it wide. If that was any other top attacker in the league they would have buried those to easy chances.

Yes. Rashford goal. Then Rashford **** up one on one where all he had to do was get that first header into his path. And then the one where he had a free shot at the back post but slashed it wide. If that was any other top attacker in the league they would have buried those to easy chances.
Okay but from the highlights, city missed 3 chances (they actually created those) that on another day, would’ve translated into 3 goals in the first half.

No returning players this weekend. But Rasmus, Maguire, AWB fit for next weekend. Then Mount after the international break.

Mike Keegan

@MikeKeegan_DM

Sir Jim Ratcliffe’s (and therefore Manchester United’s task force) preference is for new circa 90k+ stadium. Will feature 5* hotel, interactive museum and facilities/experiences for fans on non-match days. Hope is to set new standards in efficiency & enviro.

Mike Keegan
@MikeKeegan_DM

Sir Jim Ratcliffe’s (and therefore Manchester United’s task force) preference is for new circa 90k+ stadium. Will feature 5* hotel, interactive museum and facilities/experiences for fans on non-match days. Hope is to set new standards in efficiency & enviro.
Imagine how troll it would be if it had capacity of 92k. And name the stadium 92.

Malacia out till next season it sounds same for Shaw. Whichever medical staff told ETH both would be fit for January onwards wants sacking on the spot.