The Manchester UTD FM15 Discussion Thread

The question I have, £12.5 million for Evans...I am tempted since I have enough defenders in my 2nd season;
Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Balanta, Dragovic and Sule.

What do you think?

Sell him, closely followed by Smalling. You won't get a better offer for Evans whilst Smalling never seems to reach his full potential.

im in my second season as well and ive already sold off smalling and evans, im playing jones, rojo, balanta, keane and fosu-mensah

sell smalling u can get 14m for him, get balanta and jesus vallejo

I hear you and I was there as well. With a heavy heart I sold Persie as well as Hernandez and Keane. Henriquez I offloaded to and invested in Wenger who has been amazing plus I kept Wilson cause he is a good backup and his pace/acceleration are off the chart for his age.

Dear god, I hope not! xD

Won league and f.a cup first season.
2nd season sold rooney blind henandez henriquez powell zaha lindegard mata and cleverly.
Signed Ruben neves, w.carvalho p.roberts aboubakar d.rudd nabay ward-prowse and two four star regens. Got Luka Jovic arriving in January.
Team will be
de gea a.sandro rojo jones corchia w.carvalho ward-prowse/Herrera l.romero di maria wellington nem aboubakar 4-5-1
Got 15m in bank.

2nd season sold rooney blind henandez henriquez powell zaha lindegard mata and cleverly.
Signed Ruben neves, w.carvalho p.roberts aboubakar d.rudd nabay ward-prowse and two four star regens. Got Luka Jovic arriving in January.
Team will be
de gea a.sandro rojo jones corchia w.carvalho ward-prowse/Herrera l.romero di maria wellington nem aboubakar 4-5-1
Got 15m in bank.

Looks like a beastly team. Although, personally, I'd be lost with a United like that;; I always tend to retain players through while introducing new players, to help cement the identity..

Team will be
Got 15m in bank.

I have recently started a save with united. Sold a few bits of deadwood and i am trying to bring in some young english talent. I find that when i manage a club i prefer most of the players, about 6 or 7 in the starting line up, to be from that nation. I try not to go down the chelsea/man city route of HG players are back up with foreign talent starting.

How you can sell Rooney is beyond me, guys a beast! On my save in the second season 33 games 40 goals, still in April. Hopefully 50 goals. Playing him up top on his own in a 4-2-3-1, Advanced Forward Attack. Mata, Di Maria and Adnan are amazing too.

Im finishing my 1st season at Man Utd. I terminated Falcao loan due to his wages. I didn't bring in big names because i want to offload deadwood first so finances don't spiral out of control due to lack of champions league.

Brought in Balanta for £6m and Romero for £6m but loaned him back. Bought Roberto from barca and Ings for £1.2 each in january.

Sold Valdes for £12m, Evans for £10m, Lindegaard for £5m and Smalling for £12.5m. Also sold Carrick but cant remember how much he went for.

I have won the double and my next game is FA cup final.

I have noticed as the season went on my finances were slipping. I am now £14m in debt losing about £9-10m each month. Is this just due to lack of champions league revenue?

Im finishing my 1st season at Man Utd. I terminated Falcao loan due to his wages. I didn't bring in big names because i want to offload deadwood first so finances don't spiral out of control due to lack of champions league.

Brought in Balanta for £6m and Romero for £6m but loaned him back. Bought Roberto from barca and Ings for £1.2 each in january.

Sold Valdes for £12m, Evans for £10m, Lindegaard for £5m and Smalling for £12.5m. Also sold Carrick but cant remember how much he went for.

I have won the double and my next game is FA cup final.

I have noticed as the season went on my finances were slipping. I am now £14m in debt losing about £9-10m each month. Is this just due to lack of champions league revenue?
that and the huge debt utd have

How much do teams offer for Rooney, Van Persie, Fellaini, Blind and mata if they are transfer listed to try increase finances to go for my other players?

Or is it better to wait and hope teams come in for them without transfer listing them as they only offer me their value or less.

tactics for Man United

Hi guys!

Anyone have 2 good tactics for United for FM15?

Ive tryed most of the popular ones from this forum, some are actually too good ( dont like winning 12-0 against Chelsea ) or some is good at home and terrible away.

What im looking for is a decent 4-4-2 attack ( or simular ) for home games and a 4-3-3 counter ( or simular ) for away games..

All help/suggestions are appretiated.

Thx

Anybody who has Clyne - how is he? I want to buy him but the star rating/scout report looks terrible.

Well after going through your thread decided to pitch in. Just finished my first season with Man U went unbeaten winning 32 games and drawing 6
View attachment 228045

Transfers

Balanta(couldn't resist) 7 mill

Lucas Romero 7.5 mill

Tielemans 14.75 mill

De Sciglio 24.5 mill (def overpaid there thanks to PSG .-.)

Tariq 650K

Munir met release cause (bought him on deadline day but decided to sign him at the end of the season)

Out

Anderson 5 mill

Fletcher 4.5 mill

Biggest surprise of the season for me was Valencia......he won golden boot...yes ANTONIO VALENCIA, was having injury problems and decided to play him.......and boy did he shock me. So far planning to offload smalling, fellaini and probably evans for the new season ohhhh also used my custom tactic won the capital one cup and abt to play wigan in the FA cup final.