The Manchester UTD FM15 Discussion Thread

Can't remember off the top of my head haha. Took me a while to find, there is sort of a list of teams and it shows * rating next to the names

*edit* or did you mean upgrading facilities?
No mate clubs. Think I sore it once at the end of season last year. Sure I was 2nd.

Not really relevant for this thread, but since I'm playing with Man Utd I'm gonna ask here.
Is it possible to ask the owner of your club for a bigger transfer budget?

Not really relevant for this thread, but since I'm playing with Man Utd I'm gonna ask here.

Dunno.. Never needed to. You probably won't be able to at the start of the second season, but after that, don't see why not.

Trying never hurts but United has a heavy debt repayment and the payment plan is quite intense. In the beginning this won't happen can almost guarantee it. They rather you focus on the youth.

Has anyone ever signed Danny Ings here from Burnley? Got him as a backup on a net save for about £8m, ended up being my top striker (with RvP sold, Falcao returned to Monaco and Rooney dropped to Roaming Playmaker CM) and he got 39 goals in 35 games, including seven ​hattricks.

View attachment 305574

PSG is by far the most annoying team in FM's history. They are always harassing my best players. Had to let Blind go in the middle of the season. At least i sold him for 50 mill.

I now have a 100,000 seater stadium, biggest turnover in world football and have won everything for like three years straight. I feel like I've done everything, won the world cup with Italy.... Aim now is to just gradually build a squad developed by the club.

Anyone was able to play Luke Shaw regularly? Is frustrating, the guy is always injured and for stupid reasons.

Anyone was able to play Luke Shaw regularly? Is frustrating, the guy is always injured and for stupid reasons.
Always injured. Maxwell has played more for me! He was brought in to play 1 game a season at most! :|

I now have a 100,000 seater stadium, biggest turnover in world football and have won everything for like three years straight. I feel like I've done everything, won the world cup with Italy.... Aim now is to just gradually build a squad developed by the club.

if you have it in you, aim to topple Real's champions league record.

if you have it in you, aim to topple Real's champions league record.
I believe I have won it five times, I have never lost a champions league game... (makes me look a bit like a reloader - I am not, I just spent money extremely well on young players and those young players are now mostly all 28 year old monsters in their prime). I believe Madrid have won it 10 times, I have done it eight times. (Three by Fergie, Five by me) - may just start a new free agent save with Pele... getting a bit boring :p

First XI
zxNntIb.png

Subs
Ybs4ecY.png

Just out of curiousity, has anyone signed Gareth Bale, Mario Götze, Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi?

Neymar, yes, for 120M $ + Rugani. CR7 wasn't interested to join my club, so didn't make a bid. Messi is almost impossible to manage. Didn't continue long enough to get Bale and wasn't interested in Gotze. Gotze is pretty easy to sign, though.

Neymar, yes, for 120M $ + Rugani. CR7 wasn't interested to join my club, so didn't make a bid. Messi is almost impossible to manage. Didn't continue long enough to get Bale and wasn't interested in Gotze. Gotze is pretty easy to sign, though.

Have you won any Trebles?

I have managed to sign all those players on different Utd saves. Currently got Ronaldo on my LTS Utd. I have won 3 trebles I think went 2 seasons winning 6 trophies.

I have managed to sign all those players on different Utd saves. Currently got Ronaldo on my LTS Utd. I have won 3 trebles I think went 2 seasons winning 6 trophies.

Do you remember any specifics? Which season they signed and for what price? I currently line up with all five in my team and I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.

I did not play him every game last season but he did play 16 games for me with a rating of 7.47.
Totally for 2014/2015 he was injured three times;

Torn Hamstring - 2 months
A Bruised Shin - 7 days
A Damaged Foot - 2 weeks

He is rotating with Balanta.

There, 2nd season soon to start and for once I am content with my investments.

Real Madrid went ballistic, I have no clue where they get all their funds oO)
They signed Antonio Valencia from me for 40 million and Javi Martinez for 40 million...

I bought;
  • Patrick Roberts from Fulham for £8M
  • Niklas Sule from Hoffenheim for £8.5M
  • Memphis Depay from PSV for £22.5M
  • Ould-Chikh from Twente for £7.75
  • Trying to land Timo Werner as a replacement for Persie
I sold;
  • Ashley Young to Tottenhamn for £18M
  • Nick Powell to Crystal Palace for £5M
  • Jesse Lingard to Crystal Palace for £1.5M
  • Antonio Valencia to Real Madrid for £40M
  • Javier Hernandez to Inter for £15M
Also thinking about selling Jonny Evans and Angelo Henriquez unless he impress big time this season.
Carrick is not going to get a new contract and Lindegaard is not getting a new contract.