The Manchester UTD FM15 Discussion Thread

So I wonder if I should try and get some cash for Persie before age steals it?
He turns 32 in 2 months (2015/2016 season is about to start) which gives me max two more seasons of play.
I had an offer for £20M for him but I know there are other interest and can probably pull in £30-40M.

So I wonder if I should try and get some cash for Persie before age steals it?
He turns 32 in 2 months (2015/2016 season is about to start) which gives me max two more seasons of play.
I had an offer for £20M for him but I know there are other interest and can probably pull in £30-40M.

In a word, yes. Sell him, get in one of the usual stalwarts like Fierro or Aboubakar, profit.

I was wondering how Munir turns out for those of you who have him. I missed out on his initial clause but signed him second season Jan for £30m. Played him upfront with RVP and he was pretty good with a return of 13 goals in 17. I play him as a poacher and I'm really not complaining, he just cant seem to get more than one goal in a game so I was wondering if he's been as much of a "god send" to anyone of you who have him

I was wondering how Munir turns out for those of you who have him. I missed out on his initial clause but signed him second season Jan for £30m. Played him upfront with RVP and he was pretty good with a return of 13 goals in 17. I play him as a poacher and I'm really not complaining, he just cant seem to get more than one goal in a game so I was wondering if he's been as much of a "god send" to anyone of you who have him

"Most" buy him and succeed, maybe he is just not good as a poacher, I don't know what people play him as.
His determination, flair, technique, off the ball, first touch, agility and acceleration are very good, try to find a position that uses as many of those...I know Napoli bought him and are greatly disappointed.

21 games...4 goals

"Most" buy him and succeed, maybe he is just not good as a poacher, I don't know what people play him as.
His determination, flair, technique, off the ball, first touch, agility and acceleration are very good, try to find a position that uses as many of those...I know Napoli bought him and are greatly disappointed.

21 games...4 goals

I hear you, I'll try play him as a Trequartista, his return is pretty decent for me to be fair but with all the praise he's been getting I just thought he'd be more lethal

I hear you, I'll try play him as a Trequartista, his return is pretty decent for me to be fair but with all the praise he's been getting I just thought he'd be more lethal

Or like GodCubed stated, take a look at Fierro, Aboubakar or like I am doing, take a look at Werner and compare stats, some strikers function best at certain striking positions.

Now I am reluctant to sell Persie. I did get a £30M bid from Tottenhamn but when I was playing a friendly against Bari it was going very slow and after only one goal scored, in the 60th minute I substituted in my scoring line and we won 5-0.

Patrick Roberts
Lucas Romero
Robin Van Persie
Adnan Januzaj
Angel Di Maria
Memphis Depay (Hat Trick)

This will be an interesting season, Timo Werner looks like he will take the Premier League with storm.
In a friendly against Portland, his first game, he scored a hat trick and looked really good overall on the pitch!

I am facing somewhat of a dilemma as far as strikers are concerned. I am playing the classic 4-4-2 formation with deep lying forward and poacher/advanced forward options.

My current first team players are Rooney and Persie
My second pair is Wilson and Icardi
with Fierro being my 5th striker

Now my problem is that next season Hernandez and Henriquez will come back from loan, both are my personal favorites. I may sell hernandez but I will definitely play henriquez. Also I like the keane brothers and I am not selling Michael Keane as well I would like to keep Will Keane as my 5th striker. Also I got a very good regen from my intake who will be a beast in the future.

Oh and to add to my dilemma, Luka Jovic will be joining in 2 years when he turns 18.

In short: Rooney, Persie, Icardi, Wilson, Fierro, Hernandez, Henriquez, Keane, McDaid (regen) and Jovic. Whom to keep, whom to sell?

I am facing somewhat of a dilemma as far as strikers are concerned. I am playing the classic 4-4-2 formation with deep lying forward and poacher/advanced forward options.

Now my problem is that next season Hernandez and Henriquez will come back from loan, both are my personal favorites. I may sell hernandez but I will definitely play henriquez. Also I like the keane brothers and I am not selling Michael Keane as well I would like to keep Will Keane as my 5th striker. Also I got a very good regen from my intake who will be a beast in the future.

Oh and to add to my dilemma, Luka Jovic will be joining in 2 years when he turns 18.

In short: Rooney, Persie, Icardi, Wilson, Fierro, Hernandez, Henriquez, Keane, McDaid (regen) and Jovic. Whom to keep, whom to sell?
Sell Hernandez,Keane,RVP,Rooney imo. The rest will be top scoring machines for years to come.

Sell Hernandez, Keane and Rooney. Once past the first season Rooney's abilities drop rapidily and it's near impossible to get rid. Hernandez is better off sold as he will never really establish himself as anything more than a backup whilst Keane is unlike to develop.

First season need a defender to sign, everyone says Balanta but Ive never got solid ratings from him, just average, is Dragovic worth investing in? All the big clubs are trying to sign him atm.

Offloaded Young (19.25m), Anderson (5m in 48 months), Fletcher (5m) and Valencia (17.5m) so will probably buy Depay/Reus, a solid defender and Ill try my luck for a solid CM too.

First season need a defender to sign, everyone says Balanta but Ive never got solid ratings from him, just average, is Dragovic worth investing in? All the big clubs are trying to sign him atm.

Offloaded Young (19.25m), Anderson (5m in 48 months), Fletcher (5m) and Valencia (17.5m) so will probably buy Depay/Reus, a solid defender and Ill try my luck for a solid CM too.

balanta is pretty much plug and play. he has never been disappointing in any of my saves and has won young player of the year award in his first season. if you still want to try someone else dragovic is a good option, also try kongolo or joe gomez as you will be able to sign them for cheap

Sell Hernandez,Keane,RVP,Rooney imo. The rest will be top scoring machines for years to come.

im selling rvp, i'll keep rooney (im gonna retire him at my club) and icardi as my first pair, fierro and henriquez as my second and i'll send wilson on loan, keeping my regen mcdaid as my fifth option

I signed Munoz for CB and he is pretty darn solid. There is also John Stones if you want to go HG but he may be more of a long term option. I signed the latter in the 2nd season after off loading Smalling for £17m

Dragovic has been good for me, 20 games last season, 5 goals and an average rating of 7.30.

I hear you and I was there as well. With a heavy heart I sold Persie as well as Hernandez and Keane. Henriquez I offloaded to and invested in Wenger who has been amazing plus I kept Wilson cause he is a good backup and his pace/acceleration are off the chart for his age.