The " Matox13 I can post what I want " thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBetterHalf

Patient Moderator
Reaction score
This is à thread for the user " Matox13"

Here, you can post any frustration or questions. Updating us on your agony. Just keep things civil as the normal forum rules applies here to.

To all you others, this is a serious thread so think twice before posting something tongue-cheek, going into an argument, being abusive etc. If giving a helping help, dont expect a thank you, or any of his posts to be constructive

Cheers

Last edited:
Okay here's my helpful tips which do work as they work for me.

1) You must be patient.
2) Always make sure you have the players most suited to your tactics, ideas and philosophy. If you don't and try to force things into a square hole-you'll get gubbed. I've been there
3) Make sure you have good staff. Like with good man management skills, training etc. If you're skint, pick what you can afford.
4) Never change tactics to often before they are fully understood by the players or again you'll be on a hiding to nothing.
5) Pick team talks wisely. If well ahead never let players become complacent during a match. If they are very professional and not playing well, tell them. If they are volatile, just be careful how you tone your talks. If anxious get them to calm down-that sort of thing.
6) Don't use man marking on players with low positioning, low concentration, low marking. I made that mistake and was punished. Again.
7) ALWAYS check out The Better Halfs and Raikan's tactics and advice. They are top notch and have always helped me when desperate. No one is perfect. The people on here have top quality advice somewhere.
8) Follow the above and enjoy the game. Things always come together. There are going to mistakes at some point, but implement things wisely and things will work, and the mistakes will drop. Not totally disappear, as all players make a mistake at some point-even the best.

what happened to thhe post your frustration thread? Pleñty of tatcic help threads available

its fine, just close it, as i picked city and i expect them not to be dumb... with zvezda i tried everything, from being offensive to defensive, but they re just dumb ***** that lose even against the easiest opponents...

i did what was posted above... but without passion and eggs its impossible... a shame, because lazovic, milijas and perovic are among the best on serbia... and the defenders arent so bad ones

ill do some saves with big sides, hopefully, when a huge fix is made in this game, ill try to put Crvena Zvezda in their place

Okay here's my helpful tips which do work as they work for me.

1) You must be patient.
2) Always make sure you have the players most suited to your tactics, ideas and philosophy. If you don't and try to force things into a square hole-you'll get gubbed. I've been there
3) Make sure you have good staff. Like with good man management skills, training etc. If you're skint, pick what you can afford.
4) Never change tactics to often before they are fully understood by the players or again you'll be on a hiding to nothing.
5) Pick team talks wisely. If well ahead never let players become complacent during a match. If they are very professional and not playing well, tell them. If they are volatile, just be careful how you tone your talks. If anxious get them to calm down-that sort of thing.
6) Don't use man marking on players with low positioning, low concentration, low marking. I made that mistake and was punished. Again.
7) ALWAYS check out The Better Halfs and Raikan's tactics and advice. They are top notch and have always helped me when desperate. No one is perfect. The people on here have top quality advice somewhere.
8) Follow the above and enjoy the game. Things always come together. There are going to mistakes at some point, but implement things wisely and things will work, and the mistakes will drop. Not totally disappear, as all players make a mistake at some point-even the best.

You were about uploading your tactic like 2 days ago, something went wrong?

Be his saviour! :D

You were about uploading your tactic like 2 days ago, something went wrong?

Be his saviour! :D

I'll pass on that lol-not as effective now. I'm going to redo it properly since the ME update. Going to restart the save and give it thorough testing. Both in Blue Square and Npower League 2 and upwards. Rather be safe than upload something that's going to be dud lol

I'll pass on that lol-not as effective now. I'm going to redo it properly since the ME update. Going to restart the save and give it thorough testing. Both in Blue Square and Npower League 2 and upwards. Rather be safe than upload something that's going to be dud lol

well, if you want a (experienced) tester give some feedback about it, feel free to contact me!

think he's just gone slam his PC to pieces!!!
it reminds me of a clip were a young dude went nuts over FM!
and I actually got a friend who's just like that while I'm laughing my *** off!!!

Again:

This is actually à serious thread so Matox does not feel the need to start à new thread every hour.

Its NOT à thread to make fun Of him.

Period !!

first game with city, a 0-4 loss against chelsea... ill recognize i gave a couple of uppercuts to the table

then, changed to very rigid and won 3-0 (i havent won a game 3-0 since my monaco save)

maybe i found the magic potion... maybe...

no no and no... lost 2-1 against liverpool... was an even game until they just thrown the ball to area to see what happens (pure antifootball style) VINCENT KOMPANY headed the ball to an opponent and goal

if then i was almost sure this game is ****, now im sure... best header in the world giving the ball to an opponent

my assistant is valdir the moraes, supposedly to be the best

he made the team talk, bad

Edit: watch the language, first and final warning/ TBH

Last edited by a moderator:
respect for making this thread!

On probably every other FM-related forum a ban would already been placed.

with city im achieving just normal... but how the **** i get CB's no not close down?????? i TOLD them to close down own area and do zonal marking, and put defensive mentality and they keep going to where are forbidden to go... and opponents scores with through balls

i want them to STAY in the **** edge of box, Madrid scored like this, long ball from casillas, flick from CR7 and benzema receiving where a CB should be instead of jumping with Ronaldo far from his position

newcastle scored with a t ball when a cb got out of position when he is told to not do so

fortunately Sporting Kun Aguero made 5 goals in that game

another silly game... against ajax, they threw a corner, KOMPANY lost the header

then a through ball although CBs are forbidden to close down they did again

of course opponents just have Messi and 1986 maradona together, despite not having half the attributes

and before saying something, im 1st in premier... is not about the results, its about players dont doing what are told, not ****** obeying orders

How about checking individual player instructions then before a match?

with city im achieving just normal... but how the **** i get CB's no not close down?????? i TOLD them to close down own area and do zonal marking, and put defensive mentality and they keep going to where are forbidden to go... and opponents scores with through balls

i want them to STAY in the **** edge of box, Madrid scored like this, long ball from casillas, flick from CR7 and benzema receiving where a CB should be instead of jumping with Ronaldo far from his position

newcastle scored with a t ball when a cb got out of position when he is told to not do so

fortunately Sporting Kun Aguero made 5 goals in that game

How have you setup your d-line ? Is it deep, normal, high ?
Closing down is not only determined with the closing down setting, also with this.
Also, own area does not mean inside own area but instead, it's means a bit " lower" than the d-line. This is one of the things that are poorly put/explained by the game.

If you use a higher d-line, this means that the defenders will get up closer to the midfield when attacking/In possession. If the opponent then hit a cross/direct ball, your players will try to intercept the ball( here in the air) as they feel they have the chance. If they like you propose instead should just back down and take their position deeper down the field, then you would give the opponent, good or bad, possession in advanced positions ALL THE TIME, they coming with speed against your players slowly backing off, you would probably concede 10 goals each game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.