The " Matox13 I can post what I want " thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant believe it!!! HART saved a ball (was a shot from outside the box, but at last i saw him making a fking save!!!)

the guys that are supposed to push are all but Cb's, i switched them to deep cause im fed up of t-balls and keeper doing nuthin

the IF will be tweaked to support and winger... nasri is playing bad

ive put individual instruction on some players but im far lazy to put on eleven screenshots!

i ve also put man mark on everyone but both cb's and kun aguero

another unfair result... against madrid... i crated one thousand chances, i scored once

madrid created one chance from a corner that albiol outjumped KOMPANY and scored once

MoM: Casillas of course

If your back line sit deep and the rest push up you'll be left with massive gaps for the opponent to play in in midfield.

And i'd play mixed marking with that formation but i'm not too sure so dont worry so much about that bit

if my team outplayed madrid means that doenst play wrong, but im still annoying of my opponents scoring ratio, they create few chances, but almost all, if not all, are goals

For some reason that chance to goal ratio problem usually happens in the match engine with you try to play possession football

I just realised your unhappy because you drew with real madrid, you have unrealistic expectations you can win the, you dont need to win every game. Just remember its technically possible to win the champions league with more losses than wins.

Last edited:
im not unhappy for the draw but for the way it came... rivals just throw a banana in my area and is goal...

im undefeated at home... but away i struggle sometimes... now Arsenal at Emirates... a point is business

i expect that buying fellaini, and a good CB to partner kompany would help, as lescott is along with hart the main responsable for goals im conceding

aguero smashed 3 balls at keeper... arsenal crossed one ball... Goal

this game is ****** incredible

2nd chance for arsenal, corner. rebound, rebound, rebound, goal...

i scored twice... 2-3... but the game will take care that i wont score the third goal...

happened!!! i had a CCC. but MERTESACKER who is known to be as slow as a turtle chased aguero, he managed to shot... POST... then Bale was to take the rebound, he missed the ball...

THIS GAME IS ******* ANNOYING!!!

Arsenal created only 3 chances... was enough to score 3 goals

City created SIX chances, only scored two...

another robbery!!!!

half time against chelsea at home... there were 12 players on the pitch, my whole team and Peter Cech... im leading 1-0... let see what the game invents to rob me the game...

aguero crosses... nasri alone... CLANK!!! post

CCC aguero and cech alone in the box...

Cech Wins

ten minutes to go... Chelsea preparing to rob the bank...

89th minute... aguero vs cech, Cech won again...

City 1
Cech 0

match has been won... Chelsea created no chances... but Super Cech was Man of the Match... Aguero could score 5 this game... as had plenty of CCC's

my ground became a fortress... but im not getting all that i deserve if you see the matches... specially away

maybe i should do an away tactic for the big teams... as i recorded 4 defeats so far on season, 3 on prem at Anfield, Trafford and Emirates and one at Bernabeu...

of course with Zvezda i would concede just the same, althoug opponents are worse and i dont have an Aguero that is fairly effective there although keepers on serbia arent Cechs

see you all tomorrow, as it saturday and im going to hit BA

Last edited:
When your frustration is down to a ( of yours) normal level, please add me on facebook and I will actually help you with an approach that I think you might like. It uses " it all starts in defense " and then we will take it form there

( wont be one tonight though)

Can I have my own thread too please? Looks like fun.

Seriously, how do you even find time to play at all with all this tripe?

HAHA, cute.
Does anyone else have his defenders and goalkepper running around like doped cockroaches? this is insane xD

Status
Not open for further replies.