The " Matox13 I can post what I want " thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did, i put both on individual instructions to not do so...

last match i won 4-0 and opps didnt have chances on t-balls... i dropped the d-line to deep

by the way... is no fun to win prem with city... i like football champagne, but in this game is pretty difficult to play like this, as even best defenders just like to make blunders

what i want is simple... i want 1 poacher... then seven players to run like dogs all time without the ball, but i want my CB's to stay at edge of the box, not to go and mark a mid, i want that opponents shoot from long range. hart is supposed to able to stop shots from far, so, im ****** off when opponents just throw the ball to the air to see what happen to then see how my keeper instead of rushing out with his fists on strikers face with fury just stay at goal and see opponents heading

by the way... is no fun to win prem with city... i like football champagne, but in this game is pretty difficult to play like this, as even best defenders just like to make blunders

They do in real life to though but I agree that it's frustrating to watch. Remember that in tight matches, it's often an act of brilliance or a moment of stupidity that decides who will win and actually most of the times, it's these defensive mistakes .

Last edited:
and despite telling the keeper to play outside the area with ball they dont, i would like to being able to push high up... but keeper must play outside his area and if opportunity arises go and challenge a through ball, i loved when Rustu smashed up Dyer face in a turkey - england match some years ago

They do in real life to though but I agree that it's frustrating to watch. Remember that in tight matches, it's often a if brilliance or a moment of stupidity that decides who will win and actually most of the times, it's these defensive mistakes .

Very true. Just a moment of individual brilliance in a split second. referring of course to "the goal" Rooney scored against City. It's that micro second of thought that can decide match. And that was against an excellent goalkeeper and excellent defence.

and despite telling the keeper to play outside the area with ball they dont, i would like to being able to push high up... but keeper must play outside his area and if opportunity arises go and challenge a through ball, i loved when Rustu smashed up Dyer face in a turkey - england match some years ago
That's true, the keeper usually don't rush a lot in FM, but i think we should be thankful, because almost every time they do they tend to make big mistakes. Did you "puteaste" a lot wiht last FM because of the own goals? Hehe. Btw, are you from BA?

TBH, you were absolutely brilliant creating this thread.

Cheers!

played 8 fixtures so far... im just achieving normal, sitting first, with only one loss against liverpool away

now... i just dont know why i cant do the same with Zvezda, as the difference between their side and opponents ones are even bigger than city's against low premiership sides...

One thing that ****** me off about this game... you finally find a tactic that suits you and your team... then SI release a patch that changes the ME meaning your tactic becomes poo poo. The ME on this game is like a beta for FM14

ive been 2 games without conceding so far... i saved the tactic, but soon i get United at trafford, if they dont score, then tactic fix will be good...

if tactic goes on working, then maybe ill give it a go with zvezda, my main goal is to restore yugoslavia supremacy in europe, not to win champion leagues with big teams, as i already did with my beloved Madrid and with Monaco

smashed nordsjaelland 5-0 at home... 3rd game without conceding, but united will prove the truth...

Last edited:
this game is hilarious... i lost 3-0 with united needing only 3 chances to score 3 goals... first one bizarre one, my player gave back the ball to opponents because nasri was outside the pitch with the physio, and rooney scored from home with ball entering the MIDDLE of my goal

second one... an exact copy of 1986 maradona goal from nany... 3rd one, they thrown the ball into the area and just taken the rebound... like shaquille o'neal

so... maybe i should try a Basketball tactic, cause to succeed it seems that you just have to throw the ball to the air

of course i had chances, but opponents keeper exist, is not like mine that is just a hologram

they didnt have a simgle CC chance, and scored 3...

im getting smashed by west brom, my team lost his passion... this game ******* suck!!!!

again the same, 2 scoring chances, 2 goals... and i managed to draw, just to lose on penalties,

Last edited:
Are you enjoying your thread ? ;)

Haha patient moderator, you are a funny guy. It seems he is enjoying the thread, but not the game, matox, you should see the full glass, when you overcome this situations, you will be a great manager (virtual of course)!

well its right to put all my anger in one place, but i would enjoy far too more just to dont have to complain because im finding what the **** to do... i conceded another pizza, just a long ball from midfield, defenders didnt jump, goalie didnt rushed out and no offside was called...

i won 3-1... but that silly pizzas **** me off badly

matox why don't you post screenshots (alt F9) of your tactics, roles, stats etc. and people can give you suggestions that'll actually help you?

Also a more general one, make the most of speaking to your player to maintain morale to avoid loss streaks

plus you cant hate the game that much if your still playing ;)

i played 11 fixtures so far... won 9 lost 2, im fighting for top spot against united... last game didnt concede, but opponents had no chances... i havent seen ANY save from my keeper in the last seven games, as last 6 scoring chances opponents had, they just scored ALL...

i cant say the same on my team, they do miss chances, opponents goalkeepers DOES saves, but mine just dont

ill put a screeny on my city campaign so far

View attachment 284739View attachment 284740View attachment 284741View attachment 284742

im using actual tactic since 4th premiership round

my opinion on players:

Hart: ****
Clichy: Below Standard
Kompany: Good
Lescott: ****
Maicon: Average
Barry: Average
Toure: Very Good
Bale: Very Good
Aguero: Excellent
Nasri: Poor
Silva: Average

Think you've overrated Barry to be honest....

Honestly have you replayed at all because if you have its harder to tell whats wrong...

but anyway, your playing with "control" while telling both your wingers to attack (i.e. dribble at fullbacks) with is contradictory, also no offence you play a deep line and tell them to push up, but not play offside. Theres so much contradiction there i cant even begin to explain...

also a possession game will work better if you play more disciplined or at least not more expressive because they will break from your tactical plan and do their own thing. Sorry if i just sound i'm ripping everything but if you just think about the small detials and effects of each part of you tactic you'll understand. Anyway hope some of that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.