The " Matox13 I can post what I want " thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
****** dumbness!!! despite being city, having aguero, tevez, neymar etc... these bunch of ******** havent managed to score a ****** single goal to chelsea

but they did concede in the only chance opponents got... obviously they lost FA cup final, no treble, and Fines will galore

WHAT THE ****** **** i have to do to SHUT UP my ****** goal once and for all????

i already won premier and im on CL final... but the way the team plays... it just not enough... with this team and this money winning 1-0 or 2-1 is shameful... this team must crush all rivals off easily

a 1-0 is more than enough, if you win a treble, surely that's success irrelevant of being able to smash teams 4/5-0 week in week out.

well... outplayed United in Champions Cup Final with an offensive version of matox monegasque (switched both Wide mids into AMR/L Adv Playmakers) with a 4-0 win...

so... City is Champions of Europe!!!!

now... im looking just to build a kind of World XI and win it again, again and again...

its almost official... Barcelona accepted an offer of 200 million Euro for Messi, and he accepted an 1.800.000 per month with a 50% yearly increase (then ill renew and put this clause off, i did that in monaco and worked...)

so he will cost me 50 million plus 37,5 a year on monthly installments... a total of 87,5 for this years budget... so i still got some money for bringing another star

Messi is Citizen!!!!

View attachment 285172

well, my front 4 will be Neymar as AML Messi as AMR, Silva as AMC and Aguero as CF...

im going for CR7 on january...

****** dumbness!!! despite being city, having aguero, tevez, neymar etc... these bunch of ******** havent managed to score a ****** single goal to chelsea

but they did concede in the only chance opponents got... obviously they lost FA cup final, no treble, and Fines will galore

WHAT THE ****** **** i have to do to SHUT UP my ****** goal once and for all????

lets keep the swearing and tourettes down a bit mate.. no need for all that swearing!

What's the point of this thread again? What are the mods trying to accomplish with this thread? And how is this even remotely related to tactics or training?

What's the point of this thread again? What are the mods trying to accomplish with this thread? And how is this even remotely related to tactics or training?

TBH has taken it upon herself to "try" and assist matox.. not sure if its actually working or not..

instead of banning him (as he has not done actually anything that deserves a long term ban) she thought having a central thread just for him to ask questions but most of the time, vent! instead of starting around the 15 threads he does everyday....

I say close the thread and ban ban ban. Can't just give somebody their own bullshit thread just because they're incapable of sticking to a few simple rules.

then ban me... 8 hours would be fine... as im going to sleep and i sleep better if im banned, a ban dont hurt, as i just cannot post but i still can read

well we have perma ban options that bans your IP address as well..

that is what I think is on the cards, I may be wrong :p

Status
Not open for further replies.