The " Matox13 I can post what I want " thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
normally Aguero, but sometimes Tevez or Neymar... although they aren't "complete" they are world class

According to my thread he did, good come back! None of those 3 players have much aerial ability, and a fair amount of the attacks they will be getting on the end of will be crosses. Dzeko or Balotelli, are closer to being complete forwards I reckon

balotelli was sold... maybe ill tweak it, or take your defensive part into my tactic

I'd play Dzeko there then, Aguero / Tevez in behind and Neymar on the wing. I'm making a few tweaks with it and trying with a few teams, will let you know how it goes.

id rather prefer to play on the ground more than in air... as i like "football champagne" instead of doing "alley oops" they are nice, but for NBA... i dont want to play basketball...

i just beat fulham 4-0 on cup semi...

im 7 points clear with a game in hand on prem...

treble is possible...

not anymore after a 0-1 defeat at home against bayern... as opponents still score EVERY ****** chance they get

all last 3 games the same... only one chance for the opponents... goal, goal, goal.

and also, it doesnt fit my attackers... as are all not very tall... i like football, not basketball... its a good tactic, but i have no shaquille o neal on the team (yes, dzeko, but i spent 100 million on neymar)

now im going to germany... to see what happens... i havent found a good tactic yet... with these players i should win far easier than im doing

Goal!!! toure silents the Allianz Arena!!!

now all even...

goal for bayern almost at half time, ****** complacent **** heads

57th minute... neymar!!!!! 2-2... advancing on away goals...

if bayern scores again, will be death on dressing room

Tevez... GOAAAAAAAAAAL!!!! 3-2... City upset in Deustchland!!!!

8 minutes to go...

City did it at Allianz Arena!!!!

City will play the Final!!!

now im going out... so Final will be played maybe later or tomorrow... against United maybe!

Status
Not open for further replies.