The " Matox13 I can post what I want " thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar has just arrived... should i play him as AMR or AMC???

Neymar has just arrived... should i play him as AMR or AMC???

How much did you get him for? He refused to come to me so I got Gotze, Bale, Rodrigo and Papadopoulos

Depends how you play. My City team is set up on defence with lightning quick counters so I would play him as AMR

Last edited:
this game has some unbelievable issues

i was winning easily 3-0... my training focus is DEFEND SET PIECES

i was scored twice on end of the game from SET PIECES despite having TALL players...

SI must sort out this kind of pizza goals

Hart???? its about 5 or 6 games that dont make a fkin save...

well, im on a "bad" run... im conceding far too much, although im still maintaining my undefeated streak, but peterborough managed to a draw in FA cup, then i also drew tottenham away (for first time i got more than my team deserved!!!) maybe is just new signings settling on the team...

i also got a issue with kompany, when he got injured i asked him to inject, he refused and now he's angry...

i hope that results drive off his anger... champions league is approaching and i need my team to be sharp again...

im still leading prem, 2 points clear united... but i played all big teams but chelsea away

Date: january 31st

good news... i sold balotelli, he started to mess up my dressing room, so he's leaving for paris, although for a very low fee

im starting to hate Hart badly... he conceded from a rebound from a sloppy header, in the ONLY attack that another flinstone cross thrower team like norwich managed to do against me...

another 1-1 draw... if united win they reach us on top...

next season i MUST bring a keeper

neymar is finding hard to adapt to english flinstone football... he plays on the ground with a round ball, not in the air with a squared or an oval one (for flinstone antifootball the shape on the ball doesnt matter, as they play all through air, and a ball, a brick or a missile would be the same, they just have to maintain it on the air)

now the real competition begins... Valencia on first CL 1/8 finals leg at home... id settle with an 1-0 or 2-0 win

now fa cup replay against peterantifootballborough at home... i wont be glad with less than a 4-0

****!!! this just the cherry on the cake... i got scored... from a ******* THROW IN!!!! they just crosses the ball with hands also!!!

1-1 against peterborough at home... im thinking on cutting some heads

obviously hart made a yet another blunder, came for the ball and outjumped in his onw 6 yard box

City 4... Hart and his peterborough friends 1... at last my team managed a good victory, despite the keeper playing for the other team

City reacted just in time!!!

City 4 Valencia 0 for the 1st leg of CL eight finals... Aguero x 3 and Neymar who scored his first important goal!!!

Last edited:
matox

you really are a great football manager, you should start a tips thread

i will when i get Crvena Zvezda to past glory... not before

Fkin Kompany, he kept with that ****** issue, i removed him from the captain position and he's making a cabaret out of my dressing room... ill keep him playing though, but first blunder and he's straight to reserve team

Have you thought of starting an FM13 blog?
You'd have so many followers.

The mods pulled off a masterstroke with this thread, entertainment for the whole site

Matox i think you may be slightly underrating hart ;)

Another edition of the Manchester Derby about to be played...

City is 3 points behind united with one less game... a win would put city levelled, a draw would remain chances intact...

we cannot lose, as i play home

Silva and Nasri are injured, so Aguero is playing Right wing, with Tevez as amc and Neymar as poacher

the starting XI

Hart, Clichy, Chiellini, Kompany, Maicon, Fellaini, Yaya Toure (C), Bale, Aguero, Tevez, Neymar

United won again, so im 6 points behind before the Classic... City must at least get a draw... at least...

31 minutes on the game... nothing, absolutely nothing happened until...

Corner for City, Bale crosses... Kompanyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal kompany lo hizah gana el city niembraaaah!!!!!

31 mins... City 1, United 0, Kompany from a corner in a very disputed game...

39 minutes... aguero steals on midfield plays up for neymar... neymar dribbles one, dribbles two neymar with the keeper neymar ahi estaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaal!!!!

gooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaal!!!! neymar neymar lo hizo gana el city 2 a 0 don niembraaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

39 mins, City 2 United 0... now i hope that hart dont make any blunder, or at least he makes just only one...

Half time at etihad... City 2 (Kompany, Neymar) United 0.

for almost first time, a very even game, city scored the two clear chances it got... united... nothing!!! lots of yellow for both sides... second half about to start!

63 minutes... Still 2-0... united started to get nervous, so my players are getting some kicks in their ankles... almost all united has yellows...

83 minutes... Milner for Aguero, Rodwell for Toure, both for fitness as they were both tired... 7 minutes plus injury to the end...

88 minutes... bizarre... almost all united has yellow card, but fellaini is sent off for double booking... last sub, Barry for Neymar... tevez goes up... 2 plus injury!!!

Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip pip pip... CITY 2 United 0!!!

great victory for city, that put the team on way to the title, although being 3 points behing united city has 2 less games played... so we depend exclusively on ourselves!!!

MoM: Kompany!!!

Last edited:
****** COMPLACENTS!!! im just losing 4-1 to valencia, due to some awful defending and neymar missing all but one...

2 more goals and im out... worst game ever for city

1-5... this is incredible... im just one goal away from death... what the **** is happening to this bunch of ********???

phew... i almost throw away a 4-0 lead!!! Neymar missed 5 clear cut chances... but netted one and that was the goal that saved me from death... when i subbed off kompany valencia stopped scoring...

pathetic game for city, undefeated streak ended... but we are on quarter finals

hart hasnt put a SINGLE save... valencia had 5 chances and scored 5 goals, i had 6, and scored just once... these things of the game annoys badly

Last edited:
im using QPR tactics now... the one that won the champions that is on the forum (called fifa)

worked well so far to me... won 1-0 and 2-0 with opponents creating almost no chance...

now im facing chelsea at champions quarters... without hart injured and pantilimon unregistered... so i've put my third goalie, that is no good... hope they dont test him too often

this game is ****** ****... as long as opponents scores EVERY chance, its just impossible to make a serious tactic i lost 4-1... so im almost out of CL

4-1? Tough to comeback from. Was that home or away? I lost 3-1 to Fenerbahce in the quarter finals with QPR, then won 3-0 at home. It's very unusual that this tactic leaks that many goals!

it was away... i need a 3-0 win... i rested neymar and aguero, i hope them to PUT THE ******* BALL on the goal and not on the posts

4 mins... neymar... GOAL!!! 2-4...

HT.. i need 2 more... cech show started...

59 mins... aguero... 2-0!!!

just one more...

Tevez is going in, they'll park the bus and he's strong, maybe he can invent a penalty

Kompany from a cross... GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!! 3-0!!! 10 minutes to go... i hope my third keeper can stop their shots
now... they'll push up

CITY did the miracle... Game Over... City 3 (4) Chelsea 0 (4) City advanced yet again on away goals!!!

but now it has another taste... last tie i saw how my team almost threw away a 4-0 lead... now we reverted a 1-4!!!

the dream of treble goes on... now fulham on FA cup semi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.