Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

the most underated player in FM11??

RKJ

Reaction score
Mathew Leckie for sure easily the most underrated player on the game also Danny Welbeck

Reaction score
Mathew Leckie for sure easily the most underrated player on the game also Danny Welbeck
I gave Leckie a small boost in my game (+10 CA I think) and I think it reflects his skill much better.

Reaction score
Linfield Goalkeeper Alan Blayney ( Formerly of Southampton ) was a centre back in the default patch . And Linfields best centre back.

Reaction score
thomas muller, newcastles and blackpools whole squad.

Staff member
Reaction score
I am underrated :# it makes me mad :/

Reaction score
Who is the most underrated player in FM11?
Well i think there is a lot underated players in FM 2011. I always like to look at more realistic rated players and to be closer to the real world, where Robben can score more than 20 goals per season something like in 2009/2010 real season. And Messi runs for the golden boot together with C.Ronaldo. All that is somehow replaced in with other players that in the real pitch they don't even play regulary and that kind of stuff... But however im big fan of FM so this is only my thinking of how to improve fm.

Reaction score
There's quite a few tbh.

From a Derby fan point of view there's:
James Bailey & John Brayford.

But, from a overall view there's:
Marc Albrighton
Thomas Muller

Reaction score
thomas muller,albrighton,schweinsteiger,carroll too

Last edited: