the most underated player in FM11??

emile heskey. He should have heading 20 jumping 20 strength 20

How about Jason Steele? His attributes are pretty decent & I'm sure could fit into most Premiership teams as a 1st team or back-up.

Lucas Leiva, Glen Johnson i know that liverpool don't play very well atm. but they are both underrated in fm...

Craig Gardner, needs a much better long shot.

Andy Carroll - Nani - Nasri

Carroll is only underrated in the first season. In the second season I signed him for Liverpool and he's been awesome.

Grant Holt and Wes Hoolahan are underrated in the game imo

Craig Gardner, needs a much better long shot.

Also a loyalty attribute of 2. :p

Albrighton for definite as well. Downing too probably. Davies is overrated. Clark is underrated. Carew is overrated.

Also a loyalty attribute of 2. :p

Albrighton for definite as well. Downing too probably. Davies is overrated. Clark is underrated. Carew is overrated.

In all fairness though, Albrighton, Clark, Hogg etc have come out of no where due to a sticky situation, Im sure in the February patch they will improve.

And he is loyal, to his boyhood club ^^)

Downing i have to admit is a beast, very under rated in and out of the game. He seems to be no where near the England team, when IMO he should be at least second choice left mid.

Mark Cullen : PA and CA
Liam Cooper : PA should be higher
Andy Carroll : CA
Marc Albrighton : CA and PA

How about Jason Steele? His attributes are pretty decent & I'm sure could fit into most Premiership teams as a 1st team or back-up.

I signed him and he is a very capable back-up keeper. Could easily step in and cover for any number one in the league. Also though, I think the most under-rated is Hugo Rodallega.

Nani, Carroll, Adam Johnson, Carrick, Saha, and Aaron Lennon to name a few.

This one may come as a surprise, but I believe Paul Scholes is better than the game suggests.