the most underated player in FM11??

Nani, Albrighton, Muller, Schweinsteiger.

Lennon, Bale, Nani, Muller, Henderson, Albrighton, Richards.

The Venezuela national squad...WE ARE NOT THAT BAD!!!! <)

Anyway...I think some of the top german players are underated...SI must have some issues with Germany ;)

Nasri for sure

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

glen johnson is overrated in my opinion

Glen Johnson is a steaming pile of ***** in my opinion

Nasri, Carrol, Song, Bale, Erik Lamela and Roberto Pereyra.

Josh McEachran and Josip Iličić (he plays for Palermo and his position should be AMR/L not MC)

pedro, thiago, fontas, muniesa,
and overrated players are
canales - irl thiago is much better than him but on fm no
cardozo - i can't belive that he's one of the best finishers on the game
i mean come on he has never scored more than 30 goals in one season
if he has 19 then messi, c ronaldo, villa, drogba, tores and all the others all must have 20
c ronaldo - just his aerial ability, he has good heading but not that good like on the game
he's heading is just so big becouse they compare him with messi
huntellar - he has 20 finishing - no coment
also underrated players are
nasri, carrol, schweinsteiger, david luiz, walcot, bale, pato, nani
the list goes on

Srdjan Lakić - about the 10th best striker from the TOP 5 Leagues.
Ivo Iličević - His teammate and a great midfielder, both could soon enter as standards in Croatian squad and especially Iličević.

coleman
muller
schweinstiger(sp)
albrighton
bannan
carroll
walcott
agbonlahor
bale

Andriy Voronin. He doesn't have 20's for everything for some reason :S

Gareth Bale. I mean acc 17 and pace 14 WTF. Should be 19 acc and 19 pace. And definitely Walcott. Just look at his terrible mental and technical attributes. Also Mueller ,Pedro , Nani, Nasri, Messi's finishing and teamwork, Tevez and Rooney's finishing, VdV's creativity,etc

There are lots of overrated too. Most notable :
Cardozo (wtf 19 finishing)
Heurelho Gomes (wtf 20 reflex)
Biabiany ( wtf 19 pace and acc)
Eden Hazard ( he's fighting with Messi and Cr7 for player of the year which is really unrealistic)
Nicolas Otamendi (19 marking and tackling?)
Toni Kroos (no comment)
Canales (no comment)
Ryan Shawcross
And so on. Will update if I find more

Last edited:
Fabianski's reflexes........seriously don't laugh at me :).........if you see Arsenal play week in week out, I'm sure you will agree that Fabianski's reflexes are excellent unlike in FM though.

People are looking at this the wrong way. You can't say because player X has low/high *insert attribute* he is under or overrated. You need to look at his attributes as a whole and understand how they complement each other. That is not to say some player are not definitely over/underrated. But statements like 'Huntelaar shouldn't have 20 finishing' are stupid and one dimensional IMO.

Last edited:
Andy Carroll, but I think they rated him as a Championship player before he played and did so well in the Prem.

Leo Messi<) now don't get me wrong he's excellent but he doesn't score that many goals, he scores like 10-15 goals a season when in real life he scores 30-40, so sth is not right I think...