the most underated player in FM11??

wayne rooney is quite underrated, his composure and finishing

Wojceich Szcesny...or however you spell his name. In real life I think he's way better than Almunia and Fabianski. He should be much better.

Pedro is by far the most underrated player.Bojan is a player that people tend to forget in fm 11,and jeffren too...

Dale Jennings, Jack Wilshere, Jack Rodwell, Adam Johnson and Samir Nasri

pedro, thiago, fontas, muniesa,
and overrated players are
canales - irl thiago is much better than him but on fm no
cardozo - i can't belive that he's one of the best finishers on the game
i mean come on he has never scored more than 30 goals in one season
if he has 19 then messi, c ronaldo, villa, drogba, tores and all the others all must have 20
c ronaldo - just his aerial ability, he has good heading but not that good like on the game
he's heading is just so big becouse they compare him with messi
huntellar - he has 20 finishing - no coment
also underrated players are
nasri, carrol, schweinsteiger, david luiz, walcot, bale, pato, nani
the list goes on

You're definitely a Barca fan.

Blackpool's Matt Phillips was average League 2 standard in the first version! I gave him a boost, but what's he like in updates?

Victor Obinna !!

this!

he's like a conference player in the game, it crazy.

the man is very erratic and inconsistant in real life but i thought fm could reflect this in hidden attributes, instead just appear to have made him terrible

Charles n'zogbia, quite inconsistent but easily one of the best dribblers in the prem

Hatem Ben Arfa - Newcastle

I picked him up for 2.6m start of the 2nd season as Villareal, he got about 14 gls and 28 assists in his 1st season, was a lot of my players favourite personel, clubs favoured personel and my player of the year (Nilmar actually won it as he scored a hat full of goals)

I sold him to Sampdoria for 6.5m January 3rd season, needed to free up wage budget to bring in Turan and Santon on free's :)

Muller. No way he is that poor technically. One of the best Bayern player currently..