the most underated player in FM11??

Shinji Kagawa no doubt. The guy was linked with Man Utd only 6 months after arriving from the J-League. Definitely needs a boost on his stats.

- Shinji Kagawa
- Kevin Nolan
- Messi with injuries !!! I mean, wtf is with that ?
- Milos Krasic

carroll isnt, his scored like 25 goals for me in the 14/15 sesson, some of the other players mentioned just need a season or 2 to hit the peek form nani for instance

Thomas Muller definitely. Consistently good, and has the technical attributes of a championship defender.

all the hayes players.

whoever done their stats, is a ****.

Pedro from Barcelona.
Tomas Muller.
Bastian Schweinsteiger.
Nani.
Marc Albrighton.
Kagawa.

Albrighton, Clark, Downing, Nasri, Djourou, Szcesney, Fabianski, Walcott. There are others but I'm too tired to think.

Gareth Bale is massivly underrated .. These are the stats that need changing ..

Acceleration 17
Pace 18
Flair 17
Crossing 16
Dribbling 19 (at least)

He is one of the best runners with the ball i have seen in a long time

craig bellamy is the most underrated player, and after his spell with cardiff he just gets worse, players decline way to fast on fm soooo unrealistic teddy sheringham and rhyn giggs prove not every player turns **** after 31

Pedro of Barcelona is MASSIVELY underrated on the game, he scores 20plus goals a season from the wing for Barca in rl and is an awesome player yet on the game his stats are really average, not sure why hes so underrated hes quality.

Bale is another one, pace 14??? come off it.

Anders Lindegaard, Bale, Nani, Suarez perhaps..

Gareth Bale is massivly underrated .. These are the stats that need changing ..

Acceleration 17
Pace 18
Flair 17
Crossing 16
Dribbling 19 (at least)

He is one of the best runners with the ball i have seen in a long time

Dribbling 19? Dribbling is not how fast you can kick and run, it is about control like Messi or Giggs has.

Pedro is very underrated, Smalling (He has acceleration of 7 i think) and is **** in this game.