the most underated player in FM11??

Gareth Bale is massivly underrated .. These are the stats that need changing ..

Acceleration 17
Pace 18
Flair 17
Crossing 16
Dribbling 19 (at least)

He is one of the best runners with the ball i have seen in a long time
no no no. that isnt how bale plays. bale isnt lightniing quick, nor an amazing dribber. he has great accelerations and he knocks the ball past his man to get away, and he doesnt display near thay level of flair

And Dan Pacheco, judged off my games.
Oh, Martin Kelly should be much better/

Martin Kelly definately well under rated judging by the season he is having.
Pacheco not so i think if you train he the right way he can become a leading star.

kyle walker, artem milevskyi, leigh griffiths, asmir begovic. all mint for my everton game!

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

suarez is awful

I'd say Kenny Miller is under rated,he may not be brilliant but his finishing deserves a small boost I think

I'd have to agree - Martin Kelly is pretty underated in the game. I was disappointed to let him go on my save, as I'm big fan of his, and I need cover for Johnson.

Some from Manchester United: Nani, Carrick, Valencia, Park

i think a some Germans like Schweinsteiger or Muller are very underrated

From a Liverpool point of view, I definitely agree on Martin Kelly, gets the number one underrated player for me. I trained him in every way possible, got him playing first team footy in three different loan spells, and still couldn't get him above 12 in some of the major attributes needed.

David Hoilett underrated? He's in my current save, I'm playing him as support at right wing for Derby County with team instructions down for him as playmaker.
Stats:

2011 - 31 appearances 3 goals, 13 assists
2012 - 30 appearances 3 goals, 13 assists
2013 - 34 appearances 7 goals, 21 assists - season not quite finished yet.
If you think he's underrated then fair enough! I'm happy to have him but irl if he achieves those stats in the next three seasons, he's a **** of a player

Martin Kelly needs a small update, he's fitted in with the first team dramatically and hasn't got great stats on FM. Nani's also slightly underrated.