The Music Hating Thread

Lizard_Growl

Reaction score
Rather than sieving through music thread's and thinking "what the **** is that ***** your recommending it is horrific" this is a abstract thread to constructively voice your opinion on artists you think are overrated or just plain annoying, that plague the music channels/radio. To avoid arguments descriptively list why you dislike a song/artist instead of "i h8 culdplay becoz they r rubbish lols" as music is opinion based and you cant really argue with someone's opinion if they have made a valid reason for it.

Biggest artist i probably hate is Michael Jackson, pretty much been living of his success of the late 70s early 80s of which his popularity thrives even more now he's dead when his music wasn't even that great, camp disco with some monkey noises....great (granted it was good at the time, but hugely outdated now in my opinion). That and his vulgar personality of putting on a kids voice and having sleepovers, whether he touched kids or not he is still just as twisted as a paedophile.

The foals, a hugely hugely overrated band, bland is to strong of a word to describe them. Fair enough they have a few good melodies here and there but i really wouldn't be able to bring myself listening to them for more than 5 minutes, drowsy lazy 'indie' *****.

Well, imo, Tinie tempah (sp) is pretty ******* horrible and way too overratted. Seems like all he can do is hang onto his succes of opne song by making his next single sonud exactly the ******* same.

Sorry to stray off topic but what does (sp) mean ?

Couldn't agree more with Tinie Tempah. I actually love that song. But everthing else he's done is the same with a **** rap. What's the point?

WESTLIFE. Whats the point in collecting 4 marginally attractive young men with a pleasing accent, sitting them on a stool and doing poor covers of already successful songs? Look at What About Now by Daughtry. Whats the point? They sang it off key as it isn't really in their vocal range and at that point it was already in the top 10. Or what about Home By Michael Bublé. His version was a million times better and again out at the same time. They also have a habit of releasing songs on a slow week in the charts in order to get yet another number one. It's pathetic and only stands to highlight the stupidity of the general public. A curse on all ye who buy their singles! 8-|

Couldn't agree more with Tinie Tempah. I actually love that song. But everthing else he's done is the same with a **** rap. What's the point?

WESTLIFE. Whats the point in collecting 4 marginally attractive young men with a pleasing accent, sitting them on a stool and doing poor covers of already successful songs? Look at What About Now by Daughtry. Whats the point? They sang it off key as it isn't really in their vocal range and at that point it was already in the top 10. Or what about Home By Michael Bublé. His version was a million times better and again out at the same time. They also have a habit of releasing songs on a slow week in the charts in order to get yet another number one. It's pathetic and only stands to highlight the stupidity of the general public. A curse on all ye who buy their singles! 8-|

One of my mates went to see westlife 4 times lol

Scouting for Girls i can't stand
Lady Gaga, i never liked her in the first place but one of my flatmates went to see her, when he came back for the whole of the week he played her album on repeat.:mad:

Emo, rap, techno, trance, ambient, country, electro, opera, pop and darn hoppity hippity.

Classical and jazz passes as ok.

Rock, reggae, blues and metal <3

Scouting for Girls i can't stand
Agree there! - sing chorus.... repeat a word 15 times, say somthing else about some girl - repeat 12 times....

and then repeat that system on every single they release

[chorus:]
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely

She's pretty, a fitty
She's got a boyfriend though and that's a pity
She's flirty, turned thirty
Ain't that the age a girl gets really dirty?

I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
How we'll make it through this
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know

Is this all you have to do to make an album!?

I do love, she does heartbreak.
I did love, till she broke my heart.

Doing all I can do, just to be close to you.
Every time that we meet, I skip a heartbeat.
Always up for a laugh, she's a pain in the ****.
I skip a heartbeat for you.

Doing all I can do, just to be close to you.
Always up for a laugh, she's a pain in the ****.

Again.... what are they? Why are they popular!?

Sorry for the huge post, but that band needs to crawl up its own *** and find some new lyrics. And stay there to sing them. and never return to hurting my ears.

Yer i agree, also the backing music is exactly the same, it's like they only have 5 keys on the piano working.

ahahah!

She's pretty, a fitty

Has got to be the worst lyric i have ever seen, never noticed they were that bad before!

ahahah!

She's pretty, a fitty

Has got to be the worst lyric i have ever seen, never noticed they were that bad before!

Hah! to be fair i didnt even read the lyrics when i copied them off some googled lyric site. Just saw all the repatition and nabbed that. Now reading them, theyre even worse than I thought!

My favorite

I've a license, I've a license, I've a license to thrill.
I've a license, I've a license, I've a license to kill.
I've a license, I've a license, I've a license to thrill.
I've a license, I've a license, I've a license to kill.
I wanted to be you, I wanted to be you, I wanted to be someone else.
I wanted to be you, I wanted to be you, I wanted to be someone else.

For nonsense lyrics look no further than David Bowie. He used to just say random pish and laugh as folk up their own **** tried to pretend they knew the meaning because they were so intelligent. Brilliant artist though. Regarding the OP, Michael Jackson was massively influential to the Music world. Genres like R&B, pop, dance, rock wouldn't be the same without him. If youre saying Billie Jean, Thriller, The Way You Make Me Feel, aren't top songs, then youre actually wrong. It's like saying the Beatles were *****. Or Elvis was *****. These arguments are redundant because it's not even a matter of opinion. Scouting for Girls is just pop filler. It's fine to listen to in the background and isn't too offensive on the old lugs. It's for people who don't really like music. Furthermore, Miley Cyrus is so fit it's retarded. Who care what noises she makes?

Can't stand Miley's songs. but I would doooooo her in a second. Justin Bieber should already be dead. 50 cent and his gay-unit, lil wayne, all the auto-tuned-voices-artists.

Wu-tang, Jedi Mind Tricks, Onyx, Apathy (L)

Erm... Bieber... I don't even need to explain how bad he its

I basically hate anything Simon Cowell is involved with. Im no rap fan either.

Beiber: Yeah im 12 and gay, i really do love that girl. oO)

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

For nonsense lyrics look no further than David Bowie. He used to just say random pish and laugh as folk up their own **** tried to pretend they knew the meaning because they were so intelligent. Brilliant artist though. Regarding the OP, Michael Jackson was massively influential to the Music world. Genres like R&B, pop, dance, rock wouldn't be the same without him. If youre saying Billie Jean, Thriller, The Way You Make Me Feel, aren't top songs, then youre actually wrong. It's like saying the Beatles were *****. Or Elvis was *****. These arguments are redundant because it's not even a matter of opinion. Scouting for Girls is just pop filler. It's fine to listen to in the background and isn't too offensive on the old lugs. It's for people who don't really like music. Furthermore, Miley Cyrus is so fit it's retarded. Who care what noises she makes?

...As long as she doesnt make them when the World Cup is on. ;)