2nd tier team.
Decent budget.
Any country.

Yeah sure, I'll Swansea a bash just for you Michael ;)

A team for place 5~10 league which gives a Very High transfer budget. Note: not big teams like R. Madrid, Man United, etc

team with old players [like milan and juventus]

Last edited:
A team for place 5~10 league which gives a Very High transfer budget. Note: not big teams like R. Madrid, Man United, etc

team with old players [like milan and juventus]
very high? hmm, try aston villa, roma (not too sure about the budget though), athletico madrid

i'm thinking of having a go with bolton, anyone had any experience playing with them? wondering if i can establish them as a top 6 clubs within a few years, anyone think that's possible/worth doing?

very high? hmm, try aston villa, roma (not too sure about the budget though), athletico madrid

ill try roma .. 0 in transfer budgets but its ok
at' madrid i dont like its boring and aston too
thanks

they should do challenges built in game that have teams already and set funds and things you have to do and win to keep your job etc bit like chelsea really don't win title your sacked

Ligue 1 team
mid-low table
decent youth facilities
star player to build around

is there any chance of controlling two teams with 1 user? examaple 1 user managing chelsea and england ?

What would be a better challenge/story?

Emulating Fabio Capello

or

Trying to win the Premier League at least once with all 20 current Premier League teams?

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

is there any chance of controlling two teams with 1 user? examaple 1 user managing chelsea and england ?

Scott you can manage a club and nation at the same time but not two clubs or two nations at the same time

What would be a better challenge/story?

Emulating Fabio Capello

or

Trying to win the Premier League at least once with all 20 current Premier League teams?

trying to win the premier league with all 20 current premier league teams would be a tougher challenge as you could find that you quickly get rid of a few of the big ones but by the time you ar egetting near the end then you would be haveing to deal with teams that may have fallen right down the leagues like you could have hull in league 2 or burnley in league 1

no offence to either of those teams they are just examples.

and then an even bigger challenge would be to win the premier league with every team that enters into it aswell so say newcastle came up you would then have to win with them aswell, although that could take a very very long time.

yea San Marino and all are pretty hard anyways i like a lower league team with decent wages and transfer budgets and they are predicted by the media to finish in the lower half of the table.Preferably Spain or Italy and not England.Maybe france also

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

yea San Marino and all are pretty hard anyways i like a lower league team with decent wages and transfer budgets and they are predicted by the media to finish in the lower half of the table.Preferably Spain or Italy and not England.Maybe france also

Sorry but can i just add that I would love to manage teams in lesser known footablling nations such as Malaysia anyone open to the idea.I did manage a Singapore side once and i won them 3 league titles and 2 domestic cups in 4 seasons

greetings, I am looking for a challenge in the Premier League, any suggestions??

Going to start up a new game soon. Want a challenge.

Low division
Any country(outside of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales)
Expectations: avoid relegation etc.

A league where transfer budgets are 0 for every team and most/all transfers are free.

I will lead them to the top(if I don't get bored :D)

Last edited: