2nd or 3rd tier team with good money for that division, anyone got any suggestions?
thinking of evian in france, anyone tried them?

How about Atletico, or Getafe( They have Soldado!)

what would be a better challenge?
Emulating Alf Ramsey's world cup in 1966 with the actual players (legends database) and "wingless wonders" tactic
or
Trying to bring Brazilian samba football to Africa by taking over an african national/club team?

Levels 4-6 Any Coutnry Decent transfer budjet 10-40k but if not state it!

Thanks so much!

Winning is to easy with big clubs!

Top division European team outside of England, but not in a European competition. At least good youth and training facilities. Preferably 1 or 2 top class players. Had great fun building a dynasty at Parma and want a similar challenge.

Thanks.

I want a team in England, that, on the 10.3 patch is going to get taken over in the first season. Preferably not West Ham or Portsmouth, and if possible in the Coca-coca leagues - Not crystal palace, as they have a ten point deduction.

Most impossible FM Challenge: Win the Chamions League with "Atlético Sport Clube Reguengos de Monsaraz" from Portuguese 2nd division south. No wages, only amateur contracts. No one wants to come...

Please can I have some advice on whether people would prefer me to manage in Japan or UAE for a story, with the idea of moving to Europe at some stage?

I want a team in England, that, on the 10.3 patch is going to get taken over in the first season. Preferably not West Ham or Portsmouth, and if possible in the Coca-coca leagues - Not crystal palace, as they have a ten point deduction.

Middlesbrough get took over after the 1st season

Something in England that people have enjoyed.

Cheers. :)

I want a fun challenge to keep me enjoyed and off my seat kind off fun im not that good so please help me

Most impossible FM Challenge: Win the Chamions League with "Atlético Sport Clube Reguengos de Monsaraz" from Portuguese 2nd division south. No wages, only amateur contracts. No one wants to come...

Might try that next. Right now working on getting CSKA to win the ECC. That is a real challenge as well so maybe not next since I need something a little less stressful.

I'm looking for a challenge in one of the lower English leagues. Has anyone ever tried anything starting with Nottingham Forest? I'm interested.

Last edited: