1looking for a team in the bsp/bsn/bss for my first time managing a lower league side
Weymouth, I'm currently managing stevenage, and they are quite good. try and get Paris Cowan-Hall, he is immense ;)

I want a low division team in europe, but not in UK, any reccommendations?

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Anyone?

- Big city/town status
- Not in Premier League, and haven't been there for a good 8+ years, if not ever
- Good budget

- Big city/town status
- Not in Premier League, and haven't been there for a good 8+ years, if not ever
- Good budget
Bristol City ?
Bournemouth if you want a challenge !!

I want a low division team in europe, but not in UK, any reccommendations?

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Anyone?

go for lausanne sports in the swiss challenge league

or maybe bari in italy

or celta vigo in spain, if they aren't in la liga

Im looking for a team outside of england,spain,italy or any big leagues.Preferably with no club history that i can turn into a force in europe.Im thinking somebody in serbia,austria,belgium or something like that? Any feedback appreciated.thanks

A irish team say shamrock roveres

Already won the champions league with cork city on original database. Am looking for team outside of the better known leagues?Thanks for the feedback anyway

Looking for a challenge with European football (Europa or CL) but not in one of the major leagues (Spain, England, Germany, Italy), but has good potential.

Last edited:
Wat about the croatian league

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Try NHK cibalia of croatia

Already won the champions league with cork city on original database. Am looking for team outside of the better known leagues?Thanks for the feedback anyway

Videoton/Debrecen (Hungarian League)

You won the champions league with cork City :O some achievement mate I must say

A good challenge for anyone is to give every team in your division (including yourself) a 100-year transfer embargo. Then you can only rely on your youth team to produce the next superstars.

I'm doing it now with Man Utd. Good fun.

The same as my story start off unemployed with sunday league footballer reputation and then build your way up the manaerial ladder by getting offered jobs around the world. If anybody does this pm and i will tell you what leagues to load

a team in england. preferabley a team in a lower league but would easily be able to get a double promotion. ta