The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

• Thread starter Thread starter BrutalZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 491
  • Views Views 45K

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
BTW, which venue are we gonna use/borrow for our stadium?
EDIT - lol...you quick devil, you beat me to it...

I made a stadium for us Lol, FM Base Stadium...

Parents: Arsenal
Feeder: West Ham, Orient and Sheff Utd

Last edited:
Jersey style and color too??? How about we vote on that as well?
Lime Green as main color? ^^)

Capacity? haha

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

what about green and white as home colours, orange and black away? haha

Green/White home color sounds good to me. Don't know about Orange/Black though....

just thought orange and black cause of the old colours? orange an grey any better? haha

Not only is 165 CA and 200 PA ridiculous to begin with, but now we're having 10 coaches, 5 scouts and 5 physios to top it off?

Seems a bit 'much', if you ask me.

Also, why would we have another Premiership team as a feeder club? Especially one like West Ham who have a great academy.

Not only is 165 CA and 200 PA ridiculous to begin with, but now we're having 10 coaches, 5 scouts and 5 physios to top it off?

Seems a bit 'much', if you ask me.

Also, why would we have another Premiership team as a feeder club? Especially one like West Ham who have a great academy.

Lolz I guess so, but all in all I'd like to play... (West Ham are feeders for that exact reason :p

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

I'd say 5 coaches, 2 physios and 4 scouts?

Okey Dokey!

That's better, but even 4 scouts is probably more than we need.

That's better, but even 4 scouts is probably more than we need.
yeahh, maybe even less cause we wont exactly need to scout so many players as there aren't many of us bringing any in haha

Love the sig btw mate :P

Back