The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

• Thread starter Thread starter BrutalZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 491
  • Views Views 45K

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
I don't mind West Ham as feeder. And 165 CA is not ridiculous for 200 PA, considering we'll be starting will little to no stable financial base.

Ok, Orange/Black for away color then.

Cheers mate :) sorry about the constant changes in numbers, I'd just like this one to be 'perfect' as the other one that was like this took ages and was a bit of a flop haha

yeah, can't be too careful with theses things....lol
What i want to know now is, do we have enough depth in defense? I see lots of midfielders and strikers but only few defenders.

I don't mind West Ham as feeder. And 165 CA is not ridiculous for 200 PA, considering we'll be starting will little to no stable financial base.

Ok, Orange/Black for away color then.

Actually, it is.

Think about it, the average age of the squad will literally be around 19 or so, with ample amount of time to reach your potential, and only having a difference of 35 between your CA and PA.

As long as you don't make any huge mistakes with training, each player should really be hitting their PA. And having a squad of players with 185-200 CA, is 'ridiculous'.

I mean you can disagree with me all night if you want, but think about it, it's true.

Actually, it is.

Think about it, the average age of the squad will literally be around 19 or so, with ample amount of time to reach your potential, and only having a difference of 35 between your CA and PA.

As long as you don't make any huge mistakes with training, each player should really be hitting their PA. And having a squad of players with 185-200 CA, is 'ridiculous'.

I mean you can disagree with me all night if you want, but think about it, it's true.

With the average age it also decreases the original set stats so yeah they'll be high but it still may be alright for a bit... Any way what's the average prem PA?

5lqkqr.gif

Lolz I'll bring us down to 160 then, but a lot of guys may have their best stats at like...14

I'm okay with whatever CA we have as long as PA remains 200. I'm starting at 21/22 years, so for a player with an outstanding PA of 200, my CA might be around 140-160. But that doesn't matter, what matters is that the database is completed soon...:)

LOL.

Anyway if people didn't catch on his signature is also not true.

Post count does not affect ***** size so can everybody calm down on the spamming and stop this: "Eeek, I'm 2 posts away from 200" bullshit and contribute properly?

Thanks.

Anyway, having a parent club is stupid since we are in the Prem, and having a feeder club in the prem is ridiculous for the same reason.

can you put eric cantona(greatest player ever) as a coach plz

so uve never seen henry,bergkamp,bobby moore,maradona,cruyff,zidane no

u picked a karate kicking man

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

oh and put it as 165 ca in my opinion

so uve never seen henry,bergkamp,bobby moore,maradona,cruyff,zidane no

u picked a karate kicking man

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

oh and put it as 165 ca in my opinion
Well said haha
'Karate Kicking Man'

LOL.

Anyway if people didn't catch on his signature is also not true.

Post count does not affect ***** size so can everybody calm down on the spamming and stop this: "Eeek, I'm 2 posts away from 200" bullshit and contribute properly?

Thanks.

Anyway, having a parent club is stupid since we are in the Prem, and having a feeder club in the prem is ridiculous for the same reason.

Okay... Um...I'm still keen on the parent though cause in future all these players will get old. I suppose if you really don't want them you could cancel them when you play the db...

what about just puttin legends as Coaches etc.
be much quicker dont you think?

Well, as the record stands, we'll be newly promoted from League 1. So, a parent club in the Prem doesn't sound too unreal, unless, of course, they fell threatened. ;)

EDIT - Sorry, I mean League Championship

Back