The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

• Thread starter Thread starter BrutalZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 491
  • Views Views 45K

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
Lol oh yeah, just make everyones 10 or somethin :P

I also noticed that most of the guys that would normally include flair didn't (by that I mean for most positions in attack)

Well, I originally included it but swapped it for composure, which i think, is better for a full-on striker. I reckon Flair is more for AMs or playmakers in general.

also i think there should be a couple of more people to make up numbers were gonna be pickin the squads ourselves after all

Nah Poobington if we get to many people it will be to easy, everyone's CA is already 165 and PA is 200, so everyone is basically wonderkids in the team. There will prob be 5m or more to spend I expect, so you can bring in your own players aswell. :)

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

I also noticed that most of the guys that would normally include flair didn't (by that I mean for most positions in attack)
**** I forgot about Flair, and I'm ST/AMC :( lol

Just read that thread about AFC Wimbledeon, 6 season 6 promotions lol, I'm gonna start a game with them and see how far I can get (of course it will go on hold when this comes out :D). Doubt I can do as well as that guy though :O lol

yeah 200 and oh I've nearly hit 100 posts :D + I've finished the database as far as players go :p Just need to do staff now, want FMBase in any euro competitions?

yeah 200 and oh I've nearly hit 100 posts :D + I've finished the database as far as players go :p Just need to do staff now, want FMBase in any euro competitions?
Might aswell put us in the Europa, see how we do :D
who're the staff gonna be?

No, no Europe competition yet, after the first season we probably will be but starting us off there is pointless if you ask me.

No don't put us in any european competitions, it will be way to easy and we could end up winning a major trophy straight away and it will get boring :( Well done on finishing the players :D. Do you reckon this could be done by tomorrow mate?

Might be done by tommorow yeah... Do I need the mods permission to put them on the game? cause their gonna be staff...

Nearly 200 WOOT WOOT! Nearly at 100 for me WOOT! WOOT!

Might be done by tommorow yeah... Do I need the mods permission to put them on the game? cause their gonna be staff...

Nearly 200 WOOT WOOT! Nearly at 100 for me WOOT! WOOT!
I'm sure they'll be okay with it :)

Okey Dokey, where do i start... anyone get me a link for list of mods or something? I'll find one as well...

When you do staffs, don't give them too much oomph. Makes it more challenging to have average staffs than world-classed ones....

Back