The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

• Thread starter Thread starter BrutalZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 491
  • Views Views 45K

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
Lolz 200 posts 7 pages brilliant, haven't found a mods list yet but i'll tell you when I do...

Erm, I'm not sure tbh, but ask them anyway :) I'm sure they won't mind

I can't find a link for a list, but Sean will know every single one of them, so I'm sure if you ask him he'll tell you :)

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Hmm, well that's not much, but why not put some other people you know on here or something as coaches, like your mates or something :)

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Or just make em up :P

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Anyway I'm going off now, I'll be on tomorrow maybe, see ya.

6 people for board members is enough, i think. For the staffs, just ask some of the regulars in here who didn't have the chance to join the team.

Hows about... Admins and Mods fill the Board, and I make up the rest, say...10 coaching staff 5 scouts and 5 physios....sound good?

6 people for board members is enough, i think. For the staffs, just ask some of the regulars in here who didn't have the chance to join the team.
Good idea :P

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Hows about... Admins and Mods fill the Board, and I make up the rest, say...10 coaching staff 5 scouts and 5 physios....sound good?
Yeah do that :D

Lolz I just had a wierd Idea, Anyone wanna put their parents up for staff roles? :p (Wouldn't blame you if you didn't)

Lolage? Kinger 74 I thought you were going to catch a few Zs

For Assistant Manager, First Team Coach, etc. those positions that are really vital, you should put regulars like dc999, LGFIRE, and a couple of others. You can make up the the minor, less-influential positions.

you can put my uncle as a scout, he made over 500 apps for Bolton and a few for England under 20s.
Paul Jones, 56, born in Ellesmere Port

For Assistant Manager, First Team Coach, etc. those positions that are really vital, you should put regulars like dc999, LGFIRE, and a couple of others. You can make up the the minor, less-influential positions.

or like brutal said earlier put celebrities, that would be fun.
Imagine like USA wants Obama as assistant manager!

That is a good option. However, i was thinking, since he made it an FM Base team, it would only be fitting that all possible vacancies be filled by people from FM Base. But it's just a suggestion, celebs can work too.

on the first page you should put like a jobs vacancies thing so people who come on the post can see what jobs are vacant just a thought

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

or like brutal said earlier put celebrities, that would be fun.
Imagine like USA wants Obama as assistant manager!

USA want Obama as *** Man XD

Back