The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
yeh i think coz ive played wilshere with arsenal

There have been quite of these previously. Hope it goes well for you, im gona miss this one out

I can't believe someone actually voted on the last option of my poll... I'm heartbroken :'(

Lol, but there's way more people saying the first one :p And yeah you can play in the first team with a pre-contract because I used Arsenal's youngsters (like Wilshere, Lansbury, Merida) in a league game against Burnley, still won lol

I'll add mine once I get home from work, could I be sub wing back/winger left?

Name (Full): Joe John Unsworth
Date of Birth: 5/7/93
Nationality(ies): English
Height (In Centimetres): 150
Weight (In Kilograms): 66
Player Style/Description: Striker, Model Professional
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Finishing, Ball Control, balance, Positioning,dribbling,pace,natural fitness
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Work Rate, Team Work, Influence, Concentration, Important Matches
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Acceleration, Strength, Jumping
Favoured Clubs: Liverpool
Favoured People (max of 5): Steven Gerrard, Rafael Benitez, Fernando Torres, Jamie Carragher
Best Positions: ST, AMR
Picture: http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t193/Joe_Unsowrth/meee.jpg
Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Forword Runs, Shooting, Dribbling with ball

I think the manager might need to have a word about those drinking habits!

Name (Full): Ryan Brenchley
Date of Birth: 11/05/1992
Nationality(ies): England
Height (In Centimetres): 176
Weight (In Kilograms): 73
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Crossing, Penalty Taking, Finishing and Dribbling
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Teamwork, Influence and Creativity
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Natural Fitness, Pace and Agility
Favoured Clubs: Man Utd
Favoured People (max of 5): Alex Ferguson, Eric Cantona, Lewis Smith and Joe Sweeney
Best Positions: MR, ST
Picture: (Optional)
Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Likes to try to break Offside Trap and Argues with officials

Is that only 2 spots left now? What positions are left?

Nice 4 pages! 93 posts now so close to 100 posts on your thread BrutalZ :) Just noticed I got my 300th post earlier lol Hopefully someone will come along and be a natural CB and someone else a Midfielder :)

Lolz :D, I'm 30 short of a Hundred Posts and yeah, nearly 100 on this thread, that's brilliant!

Oh by the way, I am a natural at CB and SW and competent/accomplished at RB, and maybe put competent/awkward at LB

Yeah, hopefully can play on this before September :p