The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

• Thread starter Thread starter BrutalZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 491
  • Views Views 45K

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
Did i make it into the team?:)
Yup your the goalkeeper mate :) I think your number 1 aswell, look on the first page :)

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

5 pages :O

Name (Full): Charles Fredrik Webb
Date of Birth: 27/08/1987
Nationality(ies): Scots, Norwegian
Height (In Centimetres): 179
Weight (In Kilograms): 65
Player Style/Description: Left Wing Back, Fairly Determined
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Crossing, Long Shots, Heading, Marking, Tackling, Passing
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Aggression, Bravery, Determination, Team Work, Work Rate
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Acceleration, Agility, Stamina
Favoured Clubs: Celtic, Vålerenga, Albion Rovers
Favoured People (max of 5): Scott Brown, Erik Hagen, Martin O'Neill, Neill Lennon,
Best Positions: LWB, LB, LW
Picture:
Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Dives into Tackles, Dribble Down Left Flank

Didn't think it would get that far lol

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Name (Full): Charles Fredrik Webb
Date of Birth: 27/08/1987
Nationality(ies): Scots, Norwegian
Height (In Centimetres): 179
Weight (In Kilograms): 65
Player Style/Description: Left Wing Back, Fairly Determined
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Crossing, Long Shots, Heading, Marking, Tackling, Passing
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Aggression, Bravery, Determination, Team Work, Work Rate
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Acceleration, Agility, Stamina
Favoured Clubs: Celtic, Vålerenga, Albion Rovers
Favoured People (max of 5): Scott Brown, Erik Hagen, Martin O'Neill, Neill Lennon,
Best Positions: LWB, LB, LW
Picture:
Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Dives into Tackles, Dribble Down Left Flank
Sorry mate, but I think all the spaces are gone :/

It was a first come first served basis so yeah Al you made the team :D
Oh gosh I'm going to make an exception for Chaz cause he did say earlier and I forgot to reserve one so ur on the team :D

When the database is on here,what will the team be like,reputation and finances etc

It was a first come first served basis so yeah Al you made the team :D
Oh gosh I'm going to make an exception for Chaz cause he did say earlier and I forgot to reserve one so ur on the team :D
Yeah that seems fair :)

When the database is on here,what will the team be like,reputation and finances etc

We will all be 165 CA and 200 CA so future stars but at the same time contenders in the EPL with a good tactic of course. financially we'll be well off for the guys who want to bring in players but I may make 2 databases,: one without much money so you have to stick to what you got and one with lots... Also for rep it's very low so that you don't get Real Madrid and Man City stealing your whole squad :p

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Change the title to say all slots taken or something.

I'm not sure how to but I'll try

We will all be 165 CA and 200 CA so future stars but at the same time contenders in the EPL with a good tactic of course. financially we'll be well off for the guys who want to bring in players but I may make 2 databases,: one without much money so you have to stick to what you got and one with lots... Also for rep it's very low so that you don't get Real Madrid and Man City stealing your whole squad :p

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

I'm not sure how to but I'll try
I reckon you should just make 1 database, with money, and if people wanna spend they can, if not they don't have to :)

165 CA for all the players?

I hope this wasn't meant to be a challenge. :P Should dominate with a squad like that.

I hope this wasn't meant to be a challenge. :P Should dominate with a squad like that.

Yeah but look at my player on page one, well the screenshot... It ain't exactly Roy Keane is it? so it may be a bit of a challenge but fun to play all the same :D

Lol yeah

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Should be fun anyway :) My aim will just be to win something within 2 years, :)

yea. Make it slightly varied and slightly worse. We want some form of a challenge

yea. Make it slightly varied and slightly worse. We want some form of a challenge
It still is a challenge, it's just a little bit easier than the other ones that people do, it will be fun because everyone likes winning, and it won't be that easy.

I think I'll vary it a bit but we're still looking at everyone from 155-165 that'll spice it up... lolz when other teams like man U's star players are cruiszing on 180 CA our best players will be on the verge of 165, that's challenging isn't it?

Premier league replacing Burnley

Yup your the goalkeeper mate :) I think your number 1 aswell, look on the first page :)

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

5 pages :O

Brilliant!! Cheers for adding me to the team!:D:D

Back