The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

• Thread starter Thread starter BrutalZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 491
  • Views Views 45K

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
I think I'll vary it a bit but we're still looking at everyone from 155-165 that'll spice it up... lolz when other teams like man U's star players are cruiszing on 180 CA our best players will be on the verge of 165, that's challenging isn't it?

Premier league replacing Burnley

Well sure, for about 3 months before our CA starts soaring towards the Potential.

I'll still play either way.

Lol replacing Burnley, that seems ok, what will happen to their players? Will they be completely taken out of the game?

Definately uploaded within the next 3 days just making the database now...

I just thought of something nobody has asked yet, who will be the chairman, and most importantly the manager and assistant manager etc? :) I think the chairman should be like at Barcalona, where the fans own the club, no idea about manager though, maybe BrutalZ could be?

I just thought of something nobody has asked yet, who will be the chairman, and most importantly the manager and assistant manager etc? :) I think the chairman should be like at Barcalona, where the fans own the club, no idea about manager though, maybe BrutalZ could be?

We will be the manager when we take over the team

Nice... I've taking some time of the editing to give my fingers a rest 80% complete now :D, and about chairman and everything I guess it would be cool to have Sean as the chairman and it would be more challenging to hire staff yourselves at the beginning so I'll make it start with limited staff...

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Or the Chairman could be Obama lolz that would be funny/cool!

Lol yeah that would be funny, but yeah I think Sean should be the chairman seeing as it's called FMBaser's :)

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Do you reckon it will be done before Sunday?

I may give the team 100m to start with, any higher, any lower? Staff could be moderators that's a good idea! Do I need their permission?

Back