The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

• Thread starter Thread starter BrutalZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 491
  • Views Views 45K

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
Are you sure? What about people who want to you know, bring other players in?

I must admit though I'd rather have no money...

no money, and i think the fun of this is playing with the guys from fm base, so why bring players in?

Exactly.

The idea is that we play with the FMBase squad, so bringing in new players defeats the object.

I've removed preffered teams as it will encourage moving to another team...

Number 11. Nice. Thanks a lot, mate. I'm definitely pumped-up for this. :D

Tbh, if there's no money, it will be stupid if you get loads of pre-season injuries, and the squad is quite small atm anyway, you won't be able to get any replacements or back-up, I think there should be 10m to spend. Not 100m lol

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

The first idea of 100M is ridiculous xD
xD yeah

Hmm good point but I have made everyone be a minimal rating in injury proneness so we'll see...

And transfers is the best part of the game at the start, making your own additions to the squad, I just don't think it will be as good without a bit of money, I might still play without it, but not as much, anyway looking forward to it :)

I agree with kinger. Although the challenge of zero money sounds good, a small initial capital can't hurt. For basic salaries and other minor expenditures only, of course.
EDIT - No transfers, please. It kinda defeats the purpose of this project, don't you think so? Let it be pure FMBase, at least for the first few seasons.....

Last edited:
I agree with kinger. Although the challenge of zero money sounds good, a small initial capital can't hurt. For basic salaries and other minor expenditures only, of course.
Even 5m would be good, I just think we need a bit, incase, like a bit of emergency money, or some money to bring in a player that you always enjoy signing :) And also, there is a lot of ACM's and ST's, so you might need to buy 1 or 2 players in a position because not many people were saying they wanted to be defenders :)

I think a bit of money for wages would be good, just so we can sign a few backups and that :)

Okay, maybe few defence back-ups in the reserve team would be ok, seeing as that we have very few willing defenders....

I just noticed that when we created the players most of us if not all of us forgot about versitality :p

Versatility? Not the most important attribute for a striker, i think. But a handy one to have in abundance, nonetheless. Any other observations?

Back