Awards

Footballer Of The Year - Rasmus Elm - Dortmund
Top Goalscorer -
Seydou Doumbia - Schalke
Manager Of The Year -
Luis Enrique - Dortmund

Team Summary

View attachment 314594

The main area that needs improving is the defense, with Lahm retiring and Martinez's fitness rapidly decreasing during the games and even Neuer making crucial mistakes throughout the season this has to be the main focus point in the transfer market this coming season.

Any thoughts? Leave a comment

Pre-Season

Transfers

View attachment 314738

As you can see there was quite a bit of transfer activity this summer with several players arriving and departing. The transfer of Brioschi was all handled by my director of football, I didn't even know I had that option ticked, might have to sell him in January if he doesn't perform as we don't really need another left back and he took up a fair part of our remaining budget. Players leaving were due to the board not giving me a transfer budget at the start of the season so I had to sell before improving, with the arrivals of Florenzi and Solomun, Mkhitaryan, Stoch and Kovacic would have been struggling to get play time so I thought i'd might as well cash in on them.

View attachment 314741View attachment 314742View attachment 314743View attachment 314744View attachment 314745

Friendlies

View attachment 314740

Some really shocking results there, they need to improve for the upcoming season.

August

Bundesliga

Frankfurt 2-3 Bayern Munich
Picard (P), Ludwigs, Florenzi

Despite the result, this was an unacceptable performance as we made several defensive errors which almost cost us the 3 points. After going 3-0 up you wouldn't expect to be holding on for the rest of the game. I'm hoping its just temporary as its a new CB partnership.

German Cup
First Round

Aurich 0-4 Bayern Munich
Yesil, Chessa(2), Toloi

The game was all over by half time with all the goals coming inside 45 minutes. I'm a little disappointed at the fact the team didn't push on after the break and score even more.

European Super Cup

Man Utd 0-2 Bayern Munich
Florenzi (P), Solomun

An all round decent performance from all positions at last. The defense was on top of their game as Utd kept bombarding our penalty box throughout the 90 minutes. It was great to see Solomun playing under me again and I hope we can get the best out of him again as he seems to have declined a little since I left Porto.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 314879

It had to go to this guy just for his performance in the German Cup as he scored 2 and also laid on the other 2 for Yesil and Toloi.

September

Bundesliga

Gladbach 2-2 Bayern Munich
Willian, Marica

Yet again our defense failed us. We went 2-0 up before 2 goals in 2 minutes for the home side ensured we split the points.

Bayern Munich 2-0 Hannover
Willian, Solomun

Our midfield have to take the applause for this result as they dominated in the middle, not allowing Hannover any time on the ball.

Kaiserslautern 4-2 Bayern Munich
Solomun, Yesil

I think I'm going to try a new approach of letting the other team score first because when we score 1st we only throw it away. Absolutely shocking.

Bayern Munich 3-3 Schalke
Florenzi(2), Marica

Another 2-0 lead let slip. We dominated the shots on goal stat and the possession stat but yet we only walk away with a point.

View attachment 314985

Champions League

Celtic
Palermo
Fenerbahce
Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich 2-1 Celtic
Fernando, Gonzalez

We conceded another ridiculous goal where Celtic's striker just walked straight through my defense and then the keeper as well. Weather its my defense at fault or the ME, something needs to be sorted.

Last edited:
October

Bundesliga

Leverkusen 1-2 Bayern Munich
Yesil, Florenzi

Bayern Munich 2-2 HSV
Sousa, Fonseca

Stuttgart 4-1 Bayern Munich
Solomun

Bayern Munich 3-0 Mainz
Yesil(2), Fernando

Bayern Munich 2-0 Werder Bremen
Yesil(2)

The month got off to a bright start after defeating Leverkusen (first time they've dropped points this season). We dropped more points at home against HSV after Toloi turned the ball into his own net in the last few minutes of the game, then came a thumping that I wasn't expecting, A 4-1 drubbing against Stuttgart has put my future at Bayern in doubt. I decided to ditch the usual tactics and went for a standard 4-4-2 against Mainz and it paid off. Our first clean sheet in the league for 6 games. Then followed another win and a clean sheet against Bremen, it seems this tactic is to be the one.

Champions League

Fenerbahce 2-2 Bayern Munich
Chessa(2)

Palermo 0-0 Bayern Munich

So we're at the half way stage of the groups and we're currently sitting in 2nd on 5 points behind Palermo who are on 7 with Celtic 3rd with 4 and fenerbahce bottom with just the point

Player Of The Month
Samed Yesil

View attachment 315235

Any thought? Leave a comment​

November

Bundesliga

Bayern Munich 3-0 Freiburg
Willian, Solomun, Yesil

Nurnburg 0-1 Bayern Munich
Brioschi

Bayern Munich 4-1 Wolfsburg
Sousa, Yesil, Marica, (OG)

Changing to a 4-4-2 has definitely paid off now with us sitting in 3rd after picking up 15 points from our last 5 games. Dortmund seem to be really struggling this season.

View attachment 315239

Champions League

Bayern Munich 4-0 Palermo
Marica(3), Martinez

Celtic 1-2 Bayern Munich
Solomun, Marica

We safely qualify for the knockout stages again and also finishing top in the group

View attachment 315240

Player Of The Month

Marica
View attachment 315241

December

Bundesliga

Bayern Munich 5-0 Koln
(OG), Marica(2), Yesil, Chessa

St. Pauli 1-3 Bayertn Munich
Hakki, Marica(2)

These two wins have given us a real chance of winning the league this season which I never thought could happen after our early season form. Marica's performances this month has been a particular highlight.

View attachment 315331

We'll go top if we win both our games in hand.

Champions League

Bayern Munich 6-0 Fenerbahce
Marica(2), Yesil, Chessa, Solomun, Toloi

The result didn't matter as we were already through but WOW what a performance. We completely dominated the game from the start, right up till the final whistle. 26 shots to their 5 with 65% of the possession.
We have been drawn against FC Kobenhavn with the 1st leg being in Denmark.

View attachment 315340

Club World Championship

Zamalek 0-3 Bayern Munich
Marica(2), Yesil

Santos 1-0 Bayern Munich

It would have been nice to be called European & World champions but it just wasn't to be. The final was fairly even in terms of shots at goal and possession, I suppose it didn't help our cause when Javi Martinez was sent off 30 minutes in. I guess it just means we have to win the champions league again this season.

View attachment 315341

German Cup
2nd Round

Bayern Munich 2-0 Dresden
Willian, Marica

3rd Round

Mainz 3-1 Bayern Munich
Willian

I really don't know what happened against Mainz, we seemed to back playing the way we were at the start of the season.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 315342

It had to be him really

January

Transfer News

3 players left this month while only 1 joined. Musa Ludwigs joined Hannover on loan till the end of the season in the hope to fulfill his 4.5* potential, whilst Gabriel Gonzalez and Camilo Ceron both left for around the £11 million mark joining Man Utd and Sao Paulo respectively. Incoming was the the current German no 1 Herbert Menneking from Stuttgart for £19.75 million. He will replace Manuel Neuer who's leaving at the end of the season. We have also agreed contracts for 2 players that will join in the summer, the first... Kurt Zouma who will join on a free from french club St Etienne and the other is 22 year old turkish CM Necati Cirak who will also join on a free, from Galatasaray.

View attachment 315615View attachment 315616View attachment 315617

View attachment 315618

Bundesliga

Bayern Munich 0-2 Frankfurt

Dortmund 0-4 Bayern Munich
Yesil(4)

Werder Bremen 1-3 Bayern Munich
Marica(2), Yesil

Bayern Munich 2-1 Hertha BSC
Sousa, Yesil

It was a great month for Yesil scoring 6 goals in just 4 games including all 4 against bitter rivals Dortmund. Now we've managed to grab top spot we're going to do everything in our power not to slip up.

View attachment 315621

Player Of The Month

View attachment 315622

Would there be any interest if i carried on with this?

this is far the best story i have read please carry on :D