December

Transfer News

I have managed to agree 2 deals that will hopefully really help us to push on next season and maybe compete on all fronts. Both players will join in the summer after their current contracts expire, so they won't cost a penny. The first one is a current Croatia national team player who some of you might know from my Porto days as Matija Solomun. For some strange reason the Porto manager decided he wasn't in his future plans, so we were able to snap up a player worth between £25million & £35million for free. We were quoted £75 million for him at the start of the season so this is a major bargain. The second signing is another player from Porto who isn't in the managers plans for the future, Alessandro Florenzi, at 27 years old some people will say he's in his prime so I intend to get as much if not more out of him than I did at Porto.

View attachment 314199View attachment 314200

Bundesliga

St Pauli 1-3 Bayern Munich
Mkhitaryan, Willian, Yesil

Bayern Munich 5-2 Hertha BSC
Yesil, Gomez(3), Valencia

Bayern Munich 2-0 Duisburg
Gomez(2)

Gladbach 1-1 Bayern Munich
Pogba

An unbeaten month puts a bit of breathing space between us and our closest rivals Dortmund. Gomez's performances have been a particular highlight proving he can still cut it with the best at the tender age of 33. Just hope win can continue are form when returning form our mid season break.

Champions League

Dinamo 0-4 Bayern Munich
Ludwigs, Ceron, Willian, Mayuka

The win guarantees we finish top of the group ahead of Fenerbahce and hopefully a easier knockout game.

View attachment 314209

We have been drawn against Chelsea in the next round with the first leg to be played at Stamford Bridge which will give us the chance to edge ahead in the tie.

Friendlies

Bayern Munich 2-2 Porto
Yesil, Hakki

Tigres 0-3 Bayern Munich
Bellusci, Gomez(2)

Leon 1-6 Bayern Munich
Toloi, Yesil, Ludwigs(2), (OG), Mkhitaryan

Cheers mate... means a lot that some people are actually following this.

No problem dude. I found on my old stories people followed it but didn't leave any comments. I'm liking the fact your following Mourinho in bringing some of your old players with you. Also could you get p/s of Mayuka's stats i've never seen him grow into anything decent.

No problem dude. I found on my old stories people followed it but didn't leave any comments. I'm liking the fact your following Mourinho in bringing some of your old players with you. Also could you get p/s of Mayuka's stats i've never seen him grow into anything decent.

Nothing special.. not sure why Guardiola spent so much on him.

View attachment 314232

Great read mate, just read through why letting you day die out in work haha
Stick with it, would you search thomas rogne(not sure on his spelling) I have him on my Wigan file just entering my 3rd season and he perfoms amazingly just wondering how he has developed on your file

January

Transfer News

With me already spending my budget last summer I had to sell before I could improve the squad. Leaving were Paul Pogba who was moaning about not playing regularly enough so he joined Real Madrid for £15 million, our backup fullback Kondogbia also left to join Lyon for £17 million and Amouya joined Dresden on loan for the rest of the season. Coming in was South African CM Koena Hlatshwayo from Genk in Belgium for £12.75 million, he will be challenging Martinez and Fernando for a starting role. We also managed to prize away another one of my former players from Porto. Marica joins from their 'B' team for £3.7 million, he will give extra depth to my striker role as Mario Gomez seems to fluffing his chances a lot recently, missing several simple chances in key games.

View attachment 314260View attachment 314261

View attachment 314262

Friendlies

Girondins Bordeaux 0-3 Bayern Munich
Bellusci, Gomez, Yesil

PSG 1-0 Bayern Munich

FC Martigues 1-6 Bayern Munich
Hakki, Ludwigs(2), Boateng, Yesil(2)

Bundesliga

Wolfsburg 2-2 Bayern Munich
(OG), Hakki

Bayern Munich 0-0 Leverkusen

Schalke 3-1 Bayern Munich
Willian

We've let slip a 5 point lead at the top this month after some disappointing performances. The new signings were unavailable due to international duties. The summer really can't come quick enough.

View attachment 314256

Any thoughts? Leave a comment

Great read mate, just read through why letting you day die out in work haha
Stick with it, would you search thomas rogne(not sure on his spelling) I have him on my Wigan file just entering my 3rd season and he perfoms amazingly just wondering how he has developed on your file

View attachment 314268

This the one you mean?

Great read. I've just come to the end of a 4 year spell in the bundesliga with Wolfsburg. Doing the double and teaching the semis of the champs league in my last season. Bayern being a thorn in my side for three god **** years. Had a few decent job offers but reading this has tempted me to start afresh in portugal. Can't wait.

Look for a winger by the name of sissoko, was in my Wolfsburg reserves. With a bit of stats training he destroyed that league. Was my very own ronaldo.

Great read. I've just come to the end of a 4 year spell in the bundesliga with Wolfsburg. Doing the double and teaching the semis of the champs league in my last season. Bayern being a thorn in my side for three god **** years. Had a few decent job offers but reading this has tempted me to start afresh in portugal. Can't wait.

Look for a winger by the name of sissoko, was in my Wolfsburg reserves. With a bit of stats training he destroyed that league. Was my very own ronaldo.

Are you thinking about doing a story with your save in portugal?

Looks like he might have been a decent signing at the start of the game.

February

Bundesliga

Bayern Munich 2-1 Stuttgart
Gomez(2)

Bayern Munich 6-0 Hannover
Martinez(2), Toloi, Willian, Marica

Werder Bremen 1-1 Bayern Munich
Fernando

Bayern Munich 3-0 Kaiserslautern
Mkhitaryan, Yesil, Marica

I would have rather won all 4 games but nevertheless, not a bad unbeaten month against some tough opponents. Marica seems to be good enough to fill Gomez's boots when he retires.

Champions League
Knockout Stage

Chelsea 0-1 Bayern Munich
Willian

Despite being slight favorites and having home advantage, it was us that came out on top in the first leg which might have surprised some as Chelsea had more chances and controlled possession throughout. This has to make us favorites in the second leg.

March

Youth Intake

Nothing really to scream and shout about, I've been unable to to expand the training facilities due to the board thinking its unnecessary. The only players that could possibly have a future with the club are Aleksandar Stosic and Lothar Eigler. They will most likely be loaned out to an affiliated club next season just to see whats what.

View attachment 314497

Bundesliga

Mainz 2-1 Bayern Munich
Marica

Bayern Munich 5-0 Nurnberg
Marica(2), Toloi, Willian(2)

Bochum 0-4 Bayern Munich
Willian, Yesil(2), Kaboul

Our bid for the Bundesliga title took another severe blow this month after the defeat against Mainz. With Dortmund failing to slip up we now sit 5 points behind them with 7 games left to play, one of which is against Dortmund.

View attachment 314498

Champions League

Bayern Munich 1-1 Chelsea (AET)
Gomez

Wow... We got lucky here. A well timed finish from Gomez in the 120th minute see's us through to the Quarter Finals to face Liverpool.

View attachment 314499

Any thoughts? Leave a comment​

April

Bundesliga

Bayern Munich 1-0 Koln
Chessa

Dortmund 2-1 Bayern Munich
Chessa

Bayern Munich 4-0 Frankfurt
Willian, Marica(2), Chessa

Hertha BSC 2-0 Bayern Munich

I had to choose between the league and Europe, and considering we had a 5 point deficit from Dortmund I went for Europe. So with us playing Dortmund in between the two Liverpool games I was forced to send out a weaker team and it showed with defeat. After the Hertha game the league is well and truly over for this season.

Champions League

Liverpool 4-3 Bayern Munich
Yesil(2), Martinez

Bayern Munich 2-0 Liverpool
Yesil(2)

Couldn't have asked for more from our former Liverpool striker over the 2 legs, he was simply amazing. after we scored our 2nd Yesil was brought off injured so we went ultra defensive in the hope that Liverpool wouldn't be able to break down the door, and it worked. Into the semi's to face Sevilla who knocked out Porto.

View attachment 314505

Good luck in Europe. Who's the other semi. I think you will see off Seville. Winning the champs league in first season with any team is a great achievement.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Think you made the right choice for Europe over the league there mate. Hopefully win Europe this season, strengthen in the summer, then come back and dominate the league.

May

Bundesliga

Bayern Munich 4-1 St. Pauli
Yesil, Willian(2), Fonseca

Duisburg 2-3 Bayern Munich
Gomez, Mkhitaryan, Hlatshwayo

Bayern Munich 5-2 Gladbach
Gomez(2), Hlatshwayo, Chessa, Kaboul

We could have done with these sort of results a few months back but never mind. The curtain has come down on the league and I must admit, it's been a disappointing season. I was hoping a top 2 finish at least but instead we've only finished 3rd.

View attachment 314520

Champions League
Semi Finals

Sevilla 1-3 Bayern Munich
Willian, Gomez(2)

Bayern Munich 0-1 Sevilla

So.. after a brace from Mario Gomez in the 1st leg we are through to the final at our first attempt. We will face Man City who destroyed Dortmund in their 2nd leg.

View attachment 314522

Champions League
Final

Bayern Munich 4-2 Man City (AET)
Yesil(3), (OG)

OH YEEEAAAHHH!!!!! finally after 7 seasons I've managed to win the Champions League in what was a re-run of the 2015/2016 final. Man City looked like they had it in the bag, up until the 89th minute when Yesil grabbed his 2nd of the game to take it into extra time. Yesil then completed his hat-trick shortly after the restart, an own goal from the City center back sealed the trophy for his and sent his Man City team home crying.

View attachment 314526View attachment 314527

Any thought? Leave a comment

Well done on Champs league in this season bud..
Time to strengthen and take the German League next season

Congrats on winning the CL. Your really flying through seasons. Loving it, keep it up.

Think you made the right choice for Europe over the league there mate. Hopefully win Europe this season, strengthen in the summer, then come back and dominate the league.

The league was basically all over so it was a no brainer really and it paid off. The main area that needs strengthening is in defense but I'm struggling to find players at the moment.

Well done on Champs league in this season bud..
Time to strengthen and take the German League next season

Cheers... I think I'm going to focus more on the domestic side this season and if win the Champions League again then so be it

Congrats on winning the CL. Your really flying through seasons. Loving it, keep it up.

Cheers... I'm really enjoying the save at the moment which is unusual for me as I usually get bored when the Regens start to take over