The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i did exactly the same as last year, lost in the final, came third, cavani won golden boot and ozil most assists :)

next season will be intresting......a lot of good teams in the prem now, Coombs seem to be consistant at the moment, but lets see if Barmy Army can retain the title......As for the championship, I think Crusaders might have a push for promotion as they have been close on the last two seasons.

Gonna be the best season yet.

next season will be intresting......a lot of good teams in the prem now, Coombs seem to be consistant at the moment, but lets see if Barmy Army can retain the title......As for the championship, I think Crusaders might have a push for promotion as they have been close on the last two seasons.

Gonna be the best season yet.

Cant wait potta. When does the next season start?

Next update will be today...........around 4:30ish

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

3rd Season

Goalkeepers
Cedric Carrasso – Aneil14life 2m

Defenders
Dani Alves – Wilko 16m
Anthony Reveillere - Aneil14life 3.5m
Eric Abidal – fromMUFCwithluv 10m
Naldo - Wilko 11m

Midfielders
Jesus Navas – rhys93 12.5m
Angel Di Maria – JUStInCe 17.9m
Jefferson Farfan – luke797 4.1m
Claudio Marchisio - Aneil14life 4.5m

Strikers
Diego Forlan – rhys93 13m
Lisandro Lopez - fromMUFCwithluv 10m
Giuseppe Rossi – ThisIsJoe 13m

Managers
Guus Hiddink – luke797 2.1m

Next update will be today...........around 4:30ish

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

3rd Season

Goalkeepers
Cedric Carrasso – Aneil14life 2m

Defenders
Dani Alves – Wilko 16m
Anthony Reveillere - Aneil14life 3.5m
Eric Abidal – fromMUFCwithluv 10m
Naldo - Wilko 11m

Midfielders
Jesus Navas – rhys93 12.5m
Angel Di Maria – JUStInCe 17.9m
Jefferson Farfan – luke797 4.1m
Claudio Marchisio - Aneil14life 4.5m

Strikers
Diego Forlan – rhys93 13m
Lisandro Lopez - fromMUFCwithluv 10m
Giuseppe Rossi – ThisIsJoe 13m

Managers
Guus Hiddink – luke797 2.1m

Two great players in Naldo and Alves - shame i didn't get Di Maria.. spose i still have some money in the bank for the next auction... TOP OF THE LEAGUE!! HAVE IT :D

Right then guys something has just come up............next update will be tomorrow now....sorry......In the mean time if you want to make transfers with each other feel free to do so...........OP is updated as well

got farfan and hiddink as new manager. hopefully my manager will play 433 now :)

****. forgot about when the deadline was. suppose I'll have to make do with my squad!

good start by my team so far-3rd in league after only just being promoted. need a good season to catch up in leaderboard. and im out of cup in the first round again! thats happend every season :O oh well concentrate on the league ;)

Top of the league :D Tevez and Lopez dominating the league, and for once I've won a game in the cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.