The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is selling a good left back pm me

im selling [FONT=&quot]Young-Pyo Lee? :p[/FONT]
also selling 2 centre backs -[FONT=&quot]Ron Vlaar and [FONT=&quot]Nicolas Otamendi[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and i need to buy a good striker, can swap for above players or use budget...[/FONT]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps would it be possible for you check the league rules for yellow cards? the reason for so many players banned could be due to rules on editor when you create league-instead of 2,3,4 yellow card sequence make 3,5,7???
if it already was i must just have had violent players :p

Last edited:
Yeh I was thinking of changing the yellow cards.

Go'on! New manager for this season. Joachim lLow is more attacking than Vicente Del Bosque so hopefully he puts 2 up top!

Great addidition of scholes there, add experiece :)

15mins to deadline now, cant wait for next season screenshots. 7m to spend, anyone selling strikers for that?, DECENT ONES.

WOW.............The two promoted teams are 1st and 2nd in the PremoO)

great start, top of the league and unbeaten so far. however im out of the cup and also got quite a few injuries. no idea why my manager is playing that formation when i dont have a lm/rm all centre mids :S fair play to him though- its working ;)

Quite a bad start, just out relegation in prem, out of the cup and manager not playing good team.

Elia is clearly out of position and Sagna n anukov are on the bench who are far better tehn RB at the moment Fucile.

Oh well, hope that Nasri,Remires get fit.

Am pleased so far, 2nd in the league but out of the cup. I also seem to get a lot of bookings, how many yellow cards does it take to get a suspension potta?

My two players beasting it up front, Suarez and Ibra - and Bentnar 4 in 2.

Barmy Army, straight up and top!! Av itttt!!

I won everything last season and improve my squad even further yet i'm only 5th? :O

Am pleased so far, 2nd in the league but out of the cup. I also seem to get a lot of bookings, how many yellow cards does it take to get a suspension potta?

3 yellow cards,5,9 etc

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Quite a bad start, just out relegation in prem, out of the cup and manager not playing good team.

Elia is clearly out of position and Sagna n anukov are on the bench who are far better tehn RB at the moment Fucile.

Oh well, hope that Nasri,Remires get fit.

yeh, I have noticed that the managers like to rotate their squad a lot

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

My two players beasting it up front, Suarez and Ibra - and Bentnar 4 in 2.

Barmy Army, straight up and top!! Av itttt!!

Your doing well, thought Real Rovers would dominate again.............

Hmm. Is my team that bad lol? I mean we we're hammered in Prem and are now being hammered in Championship! I mean, we're getting beaten by the bloke who has like 12 League 1 players!

Aside from that, can you give me a good physio please? I've got 5 first team injuries which is ridiculous! And another player suspended meaning i dont have a centre back for the next game(s)..

On the plus side, im still in teh cup i have no idea how after hammering the unbeaten team in the Championship. Come on you wasters! Give me silverware!

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Bad start again. Two key players injured :(

boo hoo.. ive got 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.