The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad, still 6th in the league. but 9 points off relagation is alright, need to get improve still tho. on good form tho.

5 Points clear at the top!! What was you saying 'AnIrishTrueBlue'? SHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh

think we should change back to 4-2-3-1 because sahin isn't playing because he was awesome last year

gone from being top of the league, unbeaten in last update to losing 5 games in that one. still 2nd, just hope my team dont have rubbish end to season like last time...

Quite a good season so far. lost to real rovers in the cup AGAIN!

Wow. Check us out. Up to 5th, well proud of that, thats the first time my side have been of the bottom!

and lol at Lugano for me, 4 red cards.. brilliant!

3rd Season

Goalkeepers
Cedric Carrasso
Sergio Romero

Defenders
Dani Alves
Anthony Reveillere
Eric Abidal
Naldo

Midfielders
Jesus Navas
Angel Di Maria
Jefferson Farfan
Claudio Marchisio

Strikers
Diego Forlan
Lisandro Lopez
Giuseppe Rossi

Managers
Ottmar Hitzfeld
Guus Hiddink
[FONT=&quot]Ronald Koeman

DEALINE: TUESDAY 14th JUNE at 4pm GMT

NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY BID ON 1GK, 2DF, 2MF, 1ST

[/FONT]​

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

OP has been up dated

YESSS!! Championsssss!! What was you saying 'AnIrishTrueBlue'??? CHAMPIONSS!!!

p.s what Facepack is that Potta?

YES!! didnt win league but came 2nd and won play offs :) premier league here i come. milito was scoring for fun and iniesta had highest average rating in league. best defence in league as conceded least. hopefully i can strenthen in auction.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Mine is a 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 wingers, an anchor, 2 central midfielders and one striker!

sorry thats not really much better than mine as i dont have any wide players which is why im annoyed my manager is playing a left and right mid :mad:
i think we will both have to bid on a manager in auction but i need to check the formation before i bid on one this time ;)

Just about survived relagation, hope next season is better, manager was shocking, ANYUKOV AT CB :mad: :mad: :mad:. Next season hopefully will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.