The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThisIsJoe was 2nd with 15m for Mourinho(just to rub it in)...........I think 51m was second place for Ronaldo....

**** me pink, those bids are monstorous, ill just wait out the early rounds without overbidding.

underbidded massively. how many more auction rounds are there after Scandinavia?

my bids are in, i only bidded 35mil for ronaldo and i thought he was mine :mad:

16 rounds in total...... including this and last round

Tied bids have now been added to the OP.....

Rhys93 and Wilko_Wolves are the only two players to re-bid on Fabio Coentrao

Got a manager for 200k which is alot cheaper than 47m!! Didn't realise my bids were so low. Quite far out on most of them. Will sEnd next bids later

I was the one that bidded on Ronaldo at £51 million, I'm so glad I didnt get him now, better to have improvements elsewhere. Nani for £22million, I think I got an okay deal there. I will get my bids sent in shortly.

Carvalho for 14m is a good deal, only got 1 need 2/3 more, bidded quite low that round :L

Just to note any transfers dealings between the two club must be confirmed by both the players and in red

You have the option to sell back to me for 25% of the price you originally paid for your players, staff and stadiums.

Just keep in mind that there 14 rounds left.....and I have pretty much left the best auction rounds till last(H)

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

This is the order I will be doing the Auction rounds:

Portugal
Scandinavia
France
Eastern Europe
Italy
North America/Asia
Britain
Southern Europe
Holland
Africa
Wonder kids
Golden Oldies
Spain
South America
Germany
155+ CA

Going well........... only JUStInCe, Harry4England and ScoutSniper7 left to bid........oh there is sidgurung97, but I think he will be sitting this one out!

Last edited:
Going well........... only JUStInCe, Harry4England and ScoutSniper7 left to bid........oh there is sidgurung97, but I think he will be sitting this one out!

I think he might need to sit a couple out, how much money has he got left? Are you going to be releasing the results early if everyone has bidded?

39million........lol........Yes, I will release the results out........just waiting on Harry4England and SniperScout7 now

potta, I am quitting. I can't do anything with £39million, and anyway I don't feel like it anymore.
Next time I ever join a auction game I am going to be EXTRA careful now..

Status
Not open for further replies.