The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the relegation zone now despite signing ronaldo,so doing worse than last year :S doesnt look like ill make europe again anytime soon just need to avoid relegation. i thought our teams would do better as well. weve basically all got amazing teams with best players from all over europe but doing worse than normal teams who lost half their good players :S

Glad with the signing of ronaldhino, tearing up the championship with 8.11 rating :D

hopefully i get play offs.

yeh I might extend the game a couple more seasons:D............I want to see Champions League Glory(6)

End of Season

View attachment 179478View attachment 179479View attachment 179480View attachment 179481View attachment 179482View attachment 179483View attachment 179484View attachment 179485View attachment 179486View attachment 179487View attachment 179488View attachment 179489View attachment 179490View attachment 179491View attachment 179492
pencil.png

TRANSFER DEALINE: TUESDAY 28th JUNE at 3:30pm

wow that was close to relegation. funny thing is if money fc still had ronaldo and i didnt i would probably have been relegated instead :O
21 goals he got. not sure why the rest of my teams were so much worse than last season :S

It's getting close at the top of the leaderboard :) if anyone has any really good players they want to sell like Messi or Ronaldo, I've got plenty of money to take them off your hands :p

I GET 2ND PLACE AGAIN AND LOSE IN PLAY-OFFS AGAIN, dont like this rule :(, cant get champions league now !

****...just missed out on Europe this season. Can you tell me why Gyan was played as a RB!?

Can't believe I squandered a 5 point lead in the last 8 games of the season. But overall I am satisfied with the season.

I GET 2ND PLACE AGAIN AND LOSE IN PLAY-OFFS AGAIN, dont like this rule :(, cant get champions league now !

I am going to stretch the game out a little longer by 2 more seasons!:)(H) So there is still hope for you Aneil

Last edited:
Thats one thing I can not do, is get rid of the regens, or weather its possible to do so??!!.......I have continued the game from last season and alot of the regens contracts have expired so it looks more easier on the eye.........

Status
Not open for further replies.