The #No. 9.5 Tactic: Aesthetic and Effective Football (Plug & Play)

Not a very good start, playing with FC Porto against Man City... half-time I am loosing 4-0

Yes, it does: when you use this tactic with a small team do you need time.

1) it must be extremely fluid (With bigger teams this is less of an issue)
2) You must change your strategy from attacking to "control" or even "standard"
3) if you still struggle with posession, you must lower the tempo

Tactic is looking great on Arsenal: We had problems in all of the friendly matches, but as soon as the premier started we managed to pull 4 wins in 4 matches.
My side isnt really good: many good players but no TOP player (except for Jack Wilshere and the DCs).

I really cannot compare to city and united, i don't think i will win. I'll keep u posted

Cracking tactic, going to start with Brazil, see if it works out well, then take it to my Norwich save.

Keep me posted! I imagine qatar isn't the greatest side ever (lol) but did you notice an improvement?

I have just started the save (With your tactic) but I'm undefeated in 3 so far. I'll post the WC Qualifiers table when it's finished.

Hi zvono! i see you changed the DLP into DM. what else did you tweak?

First I have to say that all credit for my succes with this tactic must go to tuckermax91. I made some small tweaks along the way. Can't exactly remember all the individual tweaks.

End off season 2
View attachment 310787

Cross ball
View attachment 310786

Team settings
View attachment 310788

Amongst the tweaks I allso put all longshots on rare. It's clear to all that the tactic has been great, but I just don't know how to make my strikers banging in the goals. Destro has 14 in 30 games.

Thanks for the tactic tucker..

I believe you did an awesome job! and the dlp was too offensive because my dlp was amazing, so i felt leaving him too defensive was a waste.
Upload the edited tactic for everybody if you want!

First I have to say that all credit for my succes with this tactic must go to tuckermax91. I made some small tweaks along the way. Can't exactly remember all the individual tweaks.

End off season 2
View attachment 310787

Cross ball
View attachment 310786

Team settings
View attachment 310788

Amongst the tweaks I allso put all longshots on rare. It's clear to all that the tactic has been great, but I just don't know how to make my strikers banging in the goals. Destro has 14 in 30 games.

Thanks for the tactic tucker..

zvono how did you arrive to the screen with the "cross ball" instructions?
thx

zvono how did you arrive to the screen with the "cross ball" instructions?
thx

Tactics --> Overview

On the left side you have "selection info", and there you just have to choose "cross ball"

tuckermax has given his permission for me to upload my tweaked version off his tactic. I would be glad to share it with you guys, but the thing is that I don't know how to do it :S