The #No. 9.5 Tactic: Aesthetic and Effective Football (Plug & Play)

Zvono, i think you done a great job.
Only things...not quite sure of all that crossing and target man.
Not very sure of balanced vs fluid

But judgind from your results everything is great!

I think I´m gonna test this... But don´t know which team to start with...

Maybe I´ll go to Valencia or Atletico Madrid.

I´ll post some results asap...

Here it is.

For the balanced vs fluid issue I am testing which works the best. Feel free to give me advise how to make the strikers score more.

As for the targetman option I dont select anyone.

Swans tweak (org tuckermax91).tac

I made some important changements: Will post the edited tactic in a little, just wanna test everything out

Here it is.

For the balanced vs fluid issue I am testing which works the best. Feel free to give me advise how to make the strikers score more.

As for the targetman option I dont select anyone.

Swans tweak (org tuckermax91).tac

I have downloaded this one and make two changes: Fluid instead of balance and hug to touchline on the 2 full backs (not sure if this is write properly cause I am Portuguese, but i think you understand :p)

This change on full backs I think that gives more options in attack... Now I will test it... Btw I am PSG. I know that is less difficult (in this FM I don´t like the word Easy, because it never is).

hello ...
as regards the training of the team, as the imposed?
thanks

View attachment 311385 View attachment 311386 View attachment 311387

Hey there :)
Started an Ajax save and thought id give this tactic a try and I have to say that it's great! Nice work:)
I have made a few changes to better suit my team and the way I would like them to play. First I changed the two central midfielders instructions to rarely take long shots, I felt that although we were having a lot of efforts on goal that they were largely wasteful. Next I changed the inside forwards on both the left and right to wingers and then changed there instructions to hug touchline and cross ball often, this was because I felt the center forward wasn't really involved enough in the game and I wanted to get balls in the box and get my forwards goals. Also I felt that again the inside forwards were getting in shooting positions but were largely wasteful, maybe with better players inside forwards would work better but for me wingers seems to be working nicely.
The Spartak Moscow game onwards are with my changes.
Great tactic though and really enjoying the way I'm playing with it so thanks for posting it:)

Check in Atletico Madrit,Link to version 13.2.3?

Last edited:
The first 2 games lost 1 goal, with barcelona greater possession of the ball and 10 more shots on goal, we'll see what will be next

The first 2 games lost 1 goal, with barcelona greater possession of the ball and 10 more shots on goal, we'll see what will be next

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/atlys.jpg/

Unfortunately tactic does not work for Atletico, very few goals scored,
shown during the match there is one, maybe two shares.

Last edited:
Hi,

This may sound stupid but can anyone show me a screenshot on how to set my IFs to man mark the wingbacks please?

Using Zvono's tweak, working magnificently. Couldn't believe the result against Everton.

Using Zvono's tweak, working magnificently. Couldn't believe the result against Everton.

Can you post this tweak tactic, the link is breaked please

thanks i will like to test :)