The #No. 9.5 Tactic: Aesthetic and Effective Football (Plug & Play)

I have used this tactic and it has worked really well. I have made a Few changes that seem to work well when playing against bigger/stronger teams. If you set the inside forwards to defensive wingers in the support role and the treq/dlf to defensive forward in the support role. The defensive forward still gets lots of opportunities but runs the oppositions defence ragged.

Does this tactic still work? And gonna test this with my Roma save and how do I change my IFs to man warm other players

This tactic how work with the last patch?
The Swans tweak by tyckermax91 is the same of one of two tactics in first page or is the 3rd tactics?

It's a tweak of the DLF tactic I believe.

Think so. Remember to use the man marking from the first post.

When playing against a 4-2-3-1 (one AMC) - do you put the DMC on specific marking him or not ?

I have used this tactic and it has worked really well. I have made a Few changes that seem to work well when playing against bigger/stronger teams. If you set the inside forwards to defensive wingers in the support role and the treq/dlf to defensive forward in the support role. The defensive forward still gets lots of opportunities but runs the oppositions defence ragged.

Do you just change their roles ? Do the wingers still cut inside ? Or do you have the default settings on the forward and wingers ?

Started off well (using the Swans tweak), but now I've hit a real bad patch and since there is only one tactic and I'm clueless (hence the name), the only thing to do is sit and wait (and swear)

View attachment 371935View attachment 371934

I do not however have 'true' wingbacks or de rossi as DM - it is Middlesbrough and maybe I should be pleased about the results so far.